South of heaven - Divine intervention = thrash metal

best albums
1)reign in blood
2)Show no mercy
3)south of heaven
4)Hell Awaits
5)Seasons in the abyss
6)Divine intervention

alright so i dont like Slayer at all. But thats just what i'v heard of them. I want to actually listen to their best album so then i can judge them. Which one would you recommend?

Seasons in the Abyss and South of Heaven. I don't like Reign in Blood at all, aside from Raining Blood and Angel of Death (duh).

hey can someone recommend me some good live dvds? I'm not too particular on any specific bands or genres as long as its extreme metal (death, black, thrash, doom) and has a decent sound and quality to it and is relatively easy to find.

hey can someone recommend me some good live dvds? I'm not too particular on any specific bands or genres as long as its extreme metal (death, black, thrash, doom) and has a decent sound and quality to it and is relatively easy to find.

Slayer - Still Reigning

Candlemass: The Curse of Candlemass. High quality sound, excellent tracklist.

Dissection: the rebirth of dissection ^

Dismember: Live Blasphemies

Entombed: Monkey Puss

Opeth: Lamentations - Live At Shepherd's Bush Empire

death - live in LA
metallica - live shit binge and purge
slayer - still reigning
symphony x - live on the edge of forever
opeth - lamentations
judas priest - live meltdown
Behemoth - Crush.Fukk.Create: Requiem for Generation Armageddon

I'd say look up your favorite bands on metal-archives, and try to find live DVDs that receive good reviews, read the reviews, and buy the ones that sound appealing

Thanks for the recs guys I'll be sure to check out deaths, entombeds, krisiuns, slayers and windirs as those are all bands I really enjoy!

Emperor - Emperial Live Ceremony
Zyklon - Storm Detonation Live
Hypocrisy - Live & Clips

all are pretty easy to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.