RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
just heard liberation=termination by mors principium est, and damn does the album pick up from the middle, splendid stuff, last time was so impressed with a melo DM band was insomnium - above the weeping world. so can anyone throw some good melodic death metal suggestions in the same vein as the mentioned bands, tyvm :)

plz reply :)

Alright, I like Norther, Arsis, early DragonForce, Stratovarius, Falconer, Agalloch, HammerFall, and jazz. I hate November's Doom. My favorite album is Elvenfris.

What bands would you recommend to me?

Recommending: Vomitory - The New One, The Name Of Which Escapes Me But It Contains Sodomized In The Title

I can't find a hard copy quite yet and I haven't gotten around to ordering it online, so I tried to download it until I could hold off. But NOOOOO, Rapidshare sucks huge, floppy cock. So yeah, I'll just go listen to Primal Massacre now....

I can't find a hard copy quite yet and I haven't gotten around to ordering it online, so I tried to download it until I could hold off. But NOOOOO, Rapidshare sucks huge, floppy cock. So yeah, I'll just go listen to Primal Massacre now....

Got it to review from Metal Blade. It's nothing earth shattering, but as always Vomitory do the simple things really fucking well:kickass:

I absolutely recommend Adagio. Amazing Prog band.

Oh, btw, can someone give me the names of the essential Sodom albums? I have Agent Orange. What else should I get? Please exclude any albums with experimentation or deviation from pure thrash ala Kreator's Endorama period.

The new Kronos is good, I intend on buying it after it comes out (tomorrow). I downloaded it last night and was impressed. Their drummer is a fucking beast.

Hello, people. I'd like to reccomend a few underground bands for those who don't know them and look for something different.

Korovakill - Waterhells. This is a band from Austria that plays some kind of avantgarde-experimental-black metal with really complicated rythms and harmony. Watterhells is an amazing album that sounds like nothing else.

Thee Maldoror Kollective - New Era Viral Order. Melodic BM with lots of electronic arrangements and atmospheres, maybe something like Strapping Young Lad but darker, more melodic and more logical.

Deinonychus - Ars. Melancholic dark -doom metal, I think they're from Holland, with amazing painfull vocals.

You can hear a cuople of songs by Korovakill in their myspace. About Maldoror, you could try to download that album from a p2p (but of course as we all know that is illegal). If you like black metal you will probably like their previous albums, but don't listen to he last one (the one after New Era Viral Order) because is just electronic with a very small amount of metal.

Hello, people. I'd like to reccomend a few underground bands for those who don't know them and look for something different.

Korovakill - Waterhells. This is a band from Austria that plays some kind of avantgarde-experimental-black metal with really complicated rythms and harmony. Watterhells is an amazing album that sounds like nothing else.

Thee Maldoror Kollective - New Era Viral Order. Melodic BM with lots of electronic arrangements and atmospheres, maybe something like Strapping Young Lad but darker, more melodic and more logical.

Deinonychus - Ars. Melancholic dark -doom metal, I think they're from Holland, with amazing painfull vocals.

I actualy have an album from Korovakill, when they went by the name Korova I think. Very evil, and strange sounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.