RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Kronos is good, I intend on buying it after it comes out (tomorrow). I downloaded it last night and was impressed. Their drummer is a fucking beast.

I listened to Colossal Titan Strife a couple days ago and re-discovered that my likings for this band go beyond the mythological thematics.

Yeah, good stuff. Like I said, you should listen to the new stuff. Full of absolute maniac energy, gets the blood pumping. Enjoyable.

was looking for some death influenced thrash metal, have heard a few - kreator, sodom, destruction (if they fit in the description), looking forward to some suggestions , thnx :)

From the post your haul thread...

what do I get from/are the following any good? -
Count Raven
Upwards of Endtime - Sadly never fore
Witchfynde
Cloven hoof
Satan
Saxon
Church of Misery

and about a billion more, just from this one place!

I listened to Colossal Titan Strife a couple days ago and re-discovered that my likings for this band go beyond the mythological thematics.

I like that album and all, but the drummer's kit drives me nuts; it's horrible!

The new Kronos is good, I intend on buying it after it comes out (tomorrow). I downloaded it last night and was impressed. Their drummer is a fucking beast.

It's the album of the year so far. Excellent job.

Also, how the fuck do you complain about the guy's drum production?! I swear, you're deaf. The drum production/tone on that album is among the most elite I've heard EVER.

RUMPOLE: everything by Church of Misery is great stoner/sludge doom.

Tenhi
Harmaa
Eluvium (specifically An Accidental Memory or the new one, Copia)

...that's all I feel like...none of those are metal

unknown has a name? News to me. Seems a tad ironic though. And also a rather ambiguous metaphor.

Status
Not open for further replies.