RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impudent said:
Demiricous - is this band any good? I've seen their CD in stores and they are going to be on tour with Dismember in the fall. I always thought they were just another trendy metalcore band, but I have just found out that they are supposedly a thrash band. Is this true, or is it some lame neo-thrash shit? I would just go listen to a sample but I have a slow connection, so I'm asking for your opinion(s).

The video I saw of them was boring, but probably ok if you like thrash with deathy vocals.

Is Evoken 'embrace the emptiness' out of print ?.

The Greys said:
Is The Gathering 'always' remastered end records re-release that same as the 3 bonus track digipack version. I'm not sure if there are two different versions.

Someone answer this for the fellow the greys so I will know too.

People generally associate Beherit with Blasphemy and Archgoat. I'd also highly recommend Goat Molestor and Necros Christos.
I'm guessing you got their split then, hehe. The Goat Molestor guys are cool, although they're now called Grave Miasma :)

Deicide's debut album is so great. What else sounds like it?

Krigloch the Furry-ass said:
Malevolent Creation
Deeds of Flesh

:kickass: :kickass: Two of my favorites already
Necuratul said:
I'll tickle your fancy for a 10 spot.

naughty.gif

Hammer of Might said:
I'm guessing you got their split then, hehe. The Goat Molestor guys are cool, although they're now called Grave Miasma :)

I heard about the name change, which I think sucks. I don't own the split, but I've got demos from both bands on tape, and they're both rippin'. Anicent Barbaric Assault is my favourite demo ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.