RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
player3 said:
im looking for power metal bands what sound like freedom call,zonata,sonata arctica,stratovairous,hammerfall i know bands like blind guardian,morgana lefay,jag panzer,helloween but im more looking for same volcals as the bands i listed up there if you know any power metal bands with same vocal sounds as them post them please ^.~

I cant stress Heavenly enough.
Lost Horizon
Hibria
Avantasia
Gamma Ray
Pyramaze

I don't know of any good power bands with pussy vocals...

Find Masterplan though, I think you might like them.

player3 said:
pussy vocals? ewwww wat type of metal u listen to

Pussy is very good.

Music I listen to...anything without pussassed vocals, anything with quality.

Yes/No, depending on your viewpoint.

I think so, but I know several others here don't. My personal fave has been In Their Darkened Shrines, but to be honest, I enjoy them all nearly as much.

Carcassian said:

I think so, but I know several others here don't. My personal fave has been In Their Darkened Shrines, but to be honest, I enjoy them all nearly as much.
I have Anniahlation of the wicked(spelling) so I guess I should enjoy the rest of the Nile albums

Carcassian said:

In Their Darkened Shrines is my favourite as well. If you enjoy one Nile album, you'll probably enjoy the rest.

Has anyone heard the anathema demos from 90 and 91 ?

An Illiad of Woes 1991
1. The Lord of Mortal Pestilence 7:34
2. Memento Mori 7:21
3. In the Name of the Father 9:04
4. Echoes of Terror 5:19

All Faith is Lost 1991
1. Crestfallen 7:36
2. At One With the Earth 05:30
3. All Faith is Lost 6:46
4. They Die 5:57

I bet these demos are kvlt as hell. I would no doubt if they were the most crushing demos in the history of music.

Towards the Sinister ?

Note# I just noticed my peaceville digipack re-release version of Seranades does not have 'all faith if lost' or 'crestfallen' on it. This song all faith is lost is one of the best anathema songs i've heard. I hate when labels do things like this.

My seranades has the two songs from we are the bible and both songs suck.

player3 said:
im looking for power metal bands what sound like freedom call,zonata,sonata arctica,stratovairous,hammerfall i know bands like blind guardian,morgana lefay,jag panzer,helloween but im more looking for same volcals as the bands i listed up there if you know any power metal bands with same vocal sounds as them post them please ^.~

I suggest you avoid the genre completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.