RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hhhmm. Pierced From Within is just as good, although different. I constantly switch between favourites.

Neurotica - to check out Suffocation without hearing Pierced From Within really unrepresents their overall sound. Personally I think Pierced.. is equally great, and you might prefer the more technical edge to it.

I was watching some movie the other day, it was pretty shitty, a movie called The Locals, its about these 2 friends who get followed by zombie like-farm owners, anyways there was a part where 2 guys were in there car listening to some sick sounding metal. I havnt been able to find out what meal band it was.

cookiecutter said:
I think Pierced edges Effigy by a tiny bit for me, but check out both. Another option is to get what I got, whish is the "Two From the Vault" thing that has both. Suffocation is very good, not a band to miss. :headbang:
I bought the same thing. :kickass:

Oh, by the way, cookiecutter, you should check out Drawn and Quartered. I know how much you love brutal death metal and they are one of the best I've heard.

Impudent said:
I bought the same thing. :kickass:

Oh, by the way, cookiecutter, you should check out Drawn and Quartered. I know how much you love brutal death metal and they are one of the best I've heard.

this man speaks the truth. Drawn And Quartered = aces

Killbot said:
Drawn and Quartered are so good it hurts my groin. Extermination Revelry is one hell of an album.

To me Drawn and Quartered came out to be a psuedo Immolation band. Their vocals mimmick the guy from Immo and they try to pull of the thick evil feel, but I think they fail miserably. The riffage/groove is never anything but mediocre; therefore, Drawn and Quatered is a mediocre death metal band.

Status
Not open for further replies.