RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious what some of you think of Sentenced 'shadows of the past'. I never hear anything about it.

fine finland death to me.

My recommendations of the day are Morte Incandescente - ...Your Funeral and Cenotaph - Pseudo Verminal Cadaverium, for black and death metal fans, respectively.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
My recommendations of the day are Morte Incandescente - ...Your Funeral and Cenotaph - Pseudo Verminal Cadaverium, for black and death metal fans, respectively.
yey :hotjump:

Décadent said:

I think I have never read anything bad about Stargazer. My buddy said he thought they wrote music just to write death metal, but that is the only bad thing I've heard about them.

cookiecutter said:
I've got this on order :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

RULES RULES RULES. TOTAL BRUTALITY. Sounds like Necrophagist only 800 times more brutal with 800 times LESS melody. FUCK yeah!

And you'll be glad to know once you get the CD that I upped the lyrics to M-A. I think that strained my eyes more than anything I've ever done in my fucking life. Not to mention their English is GODAWFUL so I had to constantly do fuckin' double-takes...ugh.

This swedish death metal band uncanny is easily some of the best death metal i've heard to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.