RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greys said:
Is the new Sodom any good ?

Yes it is. Ignore Dodens, he's stuck in his "the 80's were best" mode.

Sodom - Sodom is a more vital response than any of their contemporaries have produced in the last three years.

so, I'm listening to Hate Forest on My Space. Suprisingly, I dig what I'm hearing (Aryosphia from the 2001 release "Blood and Fire").

Are they any good, or just utter wank ?

Carcassian said:
Yes it is. Ignore Dodens, he's stuck in his "the 80's were best" mode.

Sodom - Sodom is a more vital response than any of their contemporaries have produced in the last three years.

Tankard.

The Greys said:
Is the new Sodom any good ?
I liked it too, but somehow I cant listen to it for long. It's got annoying pretty fast. I still think its not bad though.

She's not saying the album is too fast, she's saying the album got boring in very little time, and I agree.

Carcassian said:
so, I'm listening to Hate Forest on My Space. Suprisingly, I dig what I'm hearing (Aryosphia from the 2001 release "Blood and Fire").

Are they any good, or just utter wank ?
I like their 2005 release Sorrow a lot. I have Scythia sitting on the shelf, unlistened to as of now, and I haven't heard anything else. Sorrow is very simple and minimal in terms of structure and technicality, but the riffs are quality, and it somehow works even with the absence of any sort of song introductions or conclusions. It plays out like one flowing song. Check out one song and you'll have heard them all, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.