RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet there are no brutal death bands that i know and you don't.
Anyway.. there is a brutal death band from my country that i like.. Vena Cava. Check them out if you haven't heard them.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Someone recommend me some goregrind and brutal death. I'm serious. Try me.

I bet you already know all of these. But....:

Pyaemia
Disavowed
Despondency
Severe Torture ("Misanthropic Carnage")
Cinerary
Beheaded
Ingurgitating Oblivion (perhaps not very brutal, but still excellent)
Odious Mortem
Carnivore Diprosopus
Abysmal Torment
Infected Malignity
Lividity
Lust Of Decay
Necrotorture
Saprogenic
Gorgasm
Prostitute Disfigurement
Guttural Secrete
Unmerciful
Stabwound

Raudsfhdsf. I haven't heard uh...Necrotorture. Or Unmerciful!

Thanks! 2 bands out of that many is fine...NOW GO MORE OBSCURE seeing as I've heard the rest or I already knew about them and was planning to get something by them. :)

VVVVV try these, you turned me on, now I'll see if I can get you into anything.

Bloodchurn
Bleeding Display (highly recommended)
Gored
Drawn And Quartered
Wasteform
Mausoleia
Tombthroat
Defacing
Internal Suffering
Deranged
Soils Of Fate
Sepsism

Henrik Main said:
VVVVV try these, you turned me on, now I'll see if I can get you into anything.

Bloodchurn
Bleeding Display (highly recommended)
Gored
Drawn And Quartered
Wasteform
Mausoleia
Tombthroat
Defacing
Internal Suffering
Deranged
Soils Of Fate
Sepsism

Heard Bloodchurn, D&Q, Wasteform, Defacing, Internal Suffering, Soils Of Fate, and Sepsism. I'll get on the rest! THANKS!

Anyone know anything similar to Slaughter of the Soul and Terminal Spirit Disease by At The Gates, that kind of melodic death metal?

any serious thrash fan should own:

disc_album_en.jpg

Now Playing: Decomposed - "Hope Finally Died" - Inscriptions [04:11/07:30]

Second Time through.

Okay this is a sorrow filled Doom/Death release. It has long deep chords with a lot of lead work over the top. The solos really make the atmosphere with all the sad, sorrowful tone. The vocals are very easy to understand and deep. The album is quite slow (pace), yet does not bore me. It also speeds up when necissary. I need another few listens, but it's pretty good. Althought it reminds me of a non-evil God Macabre, I still think I will come to enjoy this.

yousendit a song and post it here plz, I'm sure there will be at least a couple of people interested in hearing this.

swizzlenuts said:
Now Playing: Decomposed - "Hope Finally Died" - Inscriptions [04:11/07:30]

Second Time through.

Okay this is a sorrow filled Doom/Death release. It has long deep chords with a lot of lead work over the top. The solos really make the atmosphere with all the sad, sorrowful tone. The vocals are very easy to understand and deep. The album is quite slow (pace), yet does not bore me. It also speeds up when necissary. I need another few listens, but it's pretty good. Althought it reminds me of a non-evil God Macabre, I still think I will come to enjoy this.

:cry: so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.