RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got some albums from the following bands off a death metal torrent pack that consisted of cynic that i wanted...anyways i just wanna say these bands are a must in anyones playlist!

sleep terror & spawn of possession

id also like to know your views on black label society, i for one enjoy zakk wyldes work as ive never really gave it much a listen til recently picking up mafia

A great number still are.

hey whats is that supposed to mean? i simply just like to listen to the music and if your calling me a poser (not saying you are) then you can f off cuz i like what i like and im not trying to be someone im not. Now if i could get a simple answer to my question i will be well on my way (the reccomendation post). you cant ask a simple question without being rediculed...
btw this isnt just directed towards you mort divine

hey whats is that supposed to mean? i simply just like to listen to the music and if your calling me a poser (not saying you are) then you can f off cuz i like what i like and im not trying to be someone im not. Now if i could get a simple answer to my question i will be well on my way (the reccomendation post). you cant ask a simple question without being rediculed...
here are recommendations based on your previous request:

Dark Tranquillity - Character
In Flames - Whoracle
Insomnium - In the Halls of Awaiting
Wintersun - Wintersun

It had nothing to do with you, you've not been around here long enough for me to bother making a judgement on you (though your lack of grammar is absolutely annoying.)

It had nothing to do with you, you've not been around here long enough for me to bother making a judgement on you (though your lack of grammar is absolutely annoying.)

Well i did get a 75 in english last year :) but thanks metal wrath for that answer

Can anyone recommend a band that sounds remotely close to Limbonic Art, and their crazy cool sound.

i got some albums from the following bands off a death metal torrent pack that consisted of cynic that i wanted...anyways i just wanna say these bands are a must in anyones playlist!

sleep terror & spawn of possession

I'm familiar with Cynic and SOP. Where can I find samples of Sleep Terror?

Prog fans might like Burning Point, Magic Kingdom, and Anubis Gate.

I'm familiar with Cynic and SOP. Where can I find samples of Sleep Terror?

Prog fans might like Burning Point, Magic Kingdom, and Anubis Gate.

ill try and find you the torrent, they dont have vocals they only do instrumentals but they are fucking amazing!

Reactions: Impudent
recommend me a movie similar to:

American Psycho

Land of the Dead

American Psycho is great,Land of the Dead suck c**k....
but you gotta watch those sick asian movies like:
Three Extreme,Oldboy,Visitor Q,The Audition,Battle Royal,Ichi the killer:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.