RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
just heard liberation=termination by mors principium est, and damn does the album pick up from the middle, splendid stuff, last time was so impressed with a melo DM band was insomnium - above the weeping world. so can anyone throw some good melodic death metal suggestions in the same vein as the mentioned bands, tyvm :)

Thanks, I've got Pan.Thy.Monium already and a decent amount of EoS but I'll have to look into Infestdead.

Bloodbath is good and all, but I overall prefer the sound Ribspreader has. Bloodbath's guitars have this "sharper" edge to them, which works well enough but I prefer the "thicker" sound that Ribspreader has on Bolted To The Cross (I think Rogga has one of the more distinguishable guitar sounds in death metal today)

I like how you said Bloodbath is good. I thought you did not like them period as in they suck way!. I think with Demiurg Rogga has a distinguishable guitar sound and playing, but I don't really think that with Ribspreader or Paganizer, regardless Rogga is not up their with Blakkheim.

I do think bloodbath-nightmares made flesh and Demiurg-breathe of demiurg shows both guitarists going for a more modern approach to death metal which I think is great.

I think it should be noted that Glenn Gould is not the artist/composer of these works. You wouldn't want to confuse Bigdave :Smug:

Clicking on the link takes you to a page that states that they are Mozart's sonatas at the top.

Anyone who is interested in studying some of Mozart's work can find Midi's of these and other classical music here http://members.aol.com/TheCuban/#files

The midis make it much easier to analyze/transcribe etc.

I know that, but the process is complicated.

I'm sure I'll check it out again soon but it is doubtful I will ever purchase anything from them.

No it's not...at all. You just use the information on your card. And there's tons of great shit on Amazon, some stuff you never even see anywhere else. People just don't pay attention to it and miss out.

No it's not...at all. You just use the information on your card. And there's tons of great shit on Amazon, some stuff you never even see anywhere else. People just don't pay attention to it and miss out.

card? you mean credit card? I don't own one....

You get a check/debit card when you open up a checking account. Otherwise how the fuck are you supposed to use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.