RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Also: Anything that I need to listen to if I'm a fan of Swallow The Sun and Daylight Dies?)

Anathema (early)
Castle
Delirium
Doomvs
Draconian
Dusk (US)
Evoken
The Fall Of Every Season
Katatonia (early)
Kimaera
Mar de Grises
Morgion
Mourning Beloveth
My Dying Bride
Mystical Gate
Mythological Cold Towers
Necare
Ningizzia
Novembers Doom
Novembre
October Tide
Officium Triste
Paramaecium
The Prophecy
Saturnus
Sempiternal Deathreign
Sentenced
Silent Stream Of Godless Elegy
Spina Bifida
Umbra Nihil
Whispering Forest

anybody know any bands really similar to either damnation opeth or earlier opeth (either only clean vocals, or clean + BM vocals) or novembre?

edit: Im in the mood for anything that is slow and depressing as long as its not raw black metal

I've just been listening to Face Down a Swedish death metal band. for sheer fucking brutality and anger, its probably the best I;ve heard in the genre. Does anyone know any other bands like them?

anybody know any bands really similar to either damnation opeth or earlier opeth (either only clean vocals, or clean + BM vocals) or novembre?

edit: Im in the mood for anything that is slow and depressing as long as its not raw black metal

Dude! Have you ever heard Sunn O)))'s Black one?

I just got it and HOLY SHIT is it slow lol

It's good mood music, esp if you're looking for a creepy,depressing kinda thing.

yay, opinions. I can't stand Tardy. His voclas are way too high in the mix on Cause of Death, and I want to hear the music, not him roaring on top of it(not that Obituary's music is something to die for.)Sorry, guys:)

Status
Not open for further replies.