Reincarnation

Light said:
perhaps we remember it on a special brain level that we have to learn to access to evolve into those things

none succeeded tho. or none came up with proofs he/she succeeded.

Light said:
perhaps we're programmed not to tell
no. We're genetically programmed to breed. Fucked up human beings have developed all these stupid ideas later. Now let's shag! Not like you and me but you know what I mean, like.

what keeps me wandering/wondering is: why are some ppl more sophisticated and developed in spiritual areas than other ppl?
how come some ppl sense energetic fields better than other ppl?

and besides, will non-scientific theories ever live up to scientific theories, tho suppported by millions and millions of ppl throughout the world?

there's always been a difference between feeling and knowing, tho there's a really thin line between the 2. i just wont accept just scientific proof to wipe out supernatural existence.

most humans have always accepted the easy way, never trying to find out whether there's another (proven) side to the discussion, adopted by many others.

people just repeat each other's words - yeah, at both sides of the issue. i reckon i wanna find out for myself, and then draw a conclusion.
i just dont fancy the line "seeing is believing". it's to easy for my sake...

what about people who tried and tried and tried, and really wanted to believe in more than just meat/brain? but nothing ever came, except really weird coincidences that are just common as you become older...
I know a few people who claim to have supernatural powers and insight but I dont believe them really. I'm not saying everyones like that but you know..

perhaps you could see it like this:
if you are *looking* for answers, from a sceptical point of view, or being so much 'dependent' of finding the specific answers, i think you'll never find them.

same goes for writing music, or a girlfriend. imho. ;)

toolsofthetrade said:
perhaps you could see it like this:
if you are *looking* for answers, from a sceptical point of view, or being so much 'dependent' of finding the specific answers, i think you'll never find them.

same goes for writing music, or a girlfriend. imho. ;)

I agree with you totally but the only answers that have came to me are messages of doom

same with music and girls, all doom :(

Strangelight said:
but nothing ever came, except really weird coincidences that are just common as you become older...

They're weird, though. Just getting common doesn't stop them being frighten, if you look at them real hard up clöse. Not too hard though.