Reincarnation

the more you learn the more you know, the more you know the more you forget, the more you forget the less you know, the less you know ....

searching is more important than finding sg imho

toolsofthetrade said:
with all do respect: don't fucking post in it then.
Why not? Bullshit is lots of fun. Like me for example. And life. And all of you serious people that think that life have any sort of meaning. You are all so dead. Have fun. :Spin:

yes. because i think so. i have no proper answer for you attitude of mind.. too much bitterness.

Dora said:
yes. because i think so. i have no proper answer for you attitude of mind.. too much bitterness.
Oh. Perfect answer.

And me bitter? No way. I'm just taking the piss. Coz that's all that life is good for.

in my country there is a Religion deriving from Muslims called "Druz" they beleive in Reincarnation amongst themselves only, they tell stories about children remembering their past lives only during early childhood and then they forget everything. Personally I do not beleive in Reincarnation, but I respect the beleifs of all religions favorising it, or all the people who beleive in it. But if reincarnation really existed how did it all begin? and what if we were all exterminated one day(God Forbid) by a Meteorite or something, where will we go if not to another body? The Fact is as Danny said we will Never Know the Truth..or will we?

Har* said:
Oh. Perfect answer.

And me bitter? No way. I'm just taking the piss. Coz that's all that life is good for.

i wonder what starsign u are - if u let me, i wanna look up yer birth constellation. what's yer date, place and time of birth, along with your full name?

toolsofthetrade said:
there's always been a difference between feeling and knowing, tho there's a really thin line between the 2. i just wont accept just scientific proof to wipe out supernatural existence.

people just repeat each other's words - yeah, at both sides of the issue. i reckon i wanna find out for myself, and then draw a conclusion.
i just dont fancy the line "seeing is believing". it's to easy for my sake...

thing is that you can try hard to convince yourself you FEEL something until you actually think you KNOW it. and yeah people repeat each others words because humans have been around for a couple of thousand years now so its hard to come up with new assumptions as in the whole breeding/living/existing thingy hasnt really changed through the years. the line 'seeing is believing' might be too easy for you but its still the only one which works out every time like. i reckon you should put it low on katatonia and high on tatu - they deal with real things.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
thing is that you can try hard to convince yourself you FEEL something until you actually think you KNOW it. and yeah people repeat each others words because humans have been around for a couple of thousand years now so its hard to come up with new assumptions as in the whole breeding/living/existing thingy hasnt really changed through the years. the line 'seeing is believing' might be too easy for you but its still the only one which works out every time like. i reckon you should put it low on katatonia and high on tatu - they deal with real things.

tnx for yer advice mate, but i'll stick to my own.
i'm always searching, trying to find, yeah sure.

seeing is believing works great, sure, but it doesnt satisfy me.
never has. perhaps i'm living in a world of delusions.
someday i will find out, either the hard way or give myself the Nobel Find Prize.

and Tatu? kidz. not even shaggable.

considering the fact that our mind and consciousness are dependant on the physical brain, things like near-death-experiences and "being at one with the world" can be artificially induced and explained, and us being a product of evolution..

..that doesn't exactly leave much room for magic, does it? :Smug:

Magic's just a word to use for "extreme weirdness" with babies and young children and humans in order not to frighten them

Did you just know it would happen or did you have a conscious desire to topple him beforehand and then manifested this desire?