Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

(╬ ಠ益ಠ) [...] \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/_______θ☆( *o*)/

Didn't the band record another 2 or 3 songs (most likely covers) for the album? Thought I read somewhere that they recorded 12 or 13 tracks. If they did, I would love to know what they covered.

Didn't the band record another 2 or 3 songs (most likely covers) for the album? Thought I read somewhere that they recorded 12 or 13 tracks. If they did, I would love to know what they covered.

If they recorded, I'm pretty sure they would have told about it already. Plus they already recorded few covers for Skeletons in the Closet pretty short time ago so...

Why does the band record so many covers anyway? Almost all their covers suck, except No Commands which is awesome.

Why does the band record so many covers anyway? Almost all their covers suck, except No Commands which is awesome.

And "Don't stop at the top" is awesome too!
For the first few months (Until I saw the song list of SITC) while listening to Bodom I thought they both were Bodom originals because of they're awesomness.

For other bands I would say because they can't write good songs on their own, but that isn't true for Bodom.

They just like fucking around and recording stuff I guess.

All Slayer covers are better than original. Monstrocity covered Angel of Death and it is by far the best version ever of that song.

I thought the Waiting cover they did was awesome. The guitar work was great and the high pitched singing was very unexpected.

Mass Hypnosis is cool and in my opinion the Slayer cover is better than the original.
You're dead to me.

But seriously, in my opinion Mass Hypnosis is by far the shittiest pile of shit CoB has ever recorded. I wonder has Max Cavalera heard that cover. And what comes to Silent Scream... it might be my favourite CoB cover song. Solo battle in that song is so hilarious that it's good and the original song is also great. Also keyboards make the song a hell of a lot darker.

But seriously, in my opinion Mass Hypnosis is by far the shittiest pile of shit CoB has ever recorded.
Pretty much.

I like quite a lot of the covers though. Like Hellion and Ghostriders in the Sky
And Latomeri. That needs no explanation.

Bodom's gota bunch of good covers, but they should really take a break from them cause they're getting progressively worse, it seems. Or maybe it's that the same trick is getting oooold.