Resurrected Power Metal Thread

Not a huge fan of that Dragonland song, wasn't too bad I guess.

Another year almost over, another year with bugger all good power metal. This album was pretty good though. Singer's not too amazing but the speed, energy and riffs more than make up for it:

New Iron Savior should be out in a week or so. Surprised it hasn't leaked yet. What a fucking awesome chorus!:

Just listened this to this for the first time:

Pretty sweet speed metal but look at the goddamn track listing! I don't think I've ever seen a band outdo Manowar for the most Metal clichés jammed into one album before:

01. Dark Future
02. Metal The Posers To Death
03. Barbaric Attack
04. Fight For The Loud
05. More Metal Than The Steel
06. Heavy Metal Machine (Steel)
07. Metal Of Steel
08. The Road Warrior
09. Warriors Of Steel And Metal
10. Heavy Metal Kings

Last edited by a moderator:
losthorizon01atw-front-320x320.jpg
Front.jpg

Just listened to these back to back. Near flawless PM. The vocals are DA BOMB Y'ALL, but you already knew that.

uh yea. those albums've only been referenced, oh, a thousand times in this thread.

So? Let this be #1,001.

I've seen Lost Horizon live, and it's impressing that the vocals didn't get any worse at all, despite all the running around the singer did.

Me too. Amazing how he was able to hit every damn note. A shame, him leaving the band and the genre, as it appears.

Yeah, that's bullshit. Crystal Eyes wasn't that good either.

Regarding the live thing, the entire band was so incredibly fucking tight that I couldn't believe my ears. Even with the robes and the facepaint it was hard to laugh.