Resurrected Power Metal Thread

Righto, my point is that when you come into the thread and do nothing but post some really really obscure band and say nothing about it when you've said that you don't post obscure bands just to be cool it seems a little sketchy. If you'd just made that other post about their musical ethos that would have been fine. Whatever.

I wish I could hear them, mostly because you said they're your favorite bands right now and it's always interesting to here someone's favorite band. And just because we're all fags who like Euro power doesn't mean we can't also dig US power.
Tbh the whole thing sounds a little silly to me. I mean, sending out their music for free is cool and all but if they really wanted to share their music it's not very difficult to set up a fucking myspace and then just never look at it. Whatever.

Do they play live?

I'm pretty sure I have enough credibility on this forum as it is than to feel the need to boost my "scene points" by talking about a band you don't know.

They don't play live because they don't really have a full line-up. There's also no metal scene where they are, according to them. I'm not sure if they have any plans to play live in the future or if they ever plan on working with other people to distribute their music or not, but I bring it up every time I get a response from them. They will be putting out their second full-length next year, but I have no idea if they plan to press more than 100 like they did with the first full-length.

One thing that seems curious to me: pressing records obviously is expensive and they can only get it to so many people. They could distribute to far more people just by throwing it up on RapidShare or something. Free, too. Would allow them to spend the record money on studio time, equipment, etc.
W/e.

Btw, Ein: that Powerwolf thing was kinda generic.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh why not...

See the link in the signature? My band. 'American' power metal as it were, fans of both that and 'euro' may dig it, though that's by no means the end of the sound. The songs that are up are 95% completed.. the finished ones will be the ones pressed onto CD, with a bit of additional mixing and re-recording tweaks for little parts here and there I'm not happy with.

Enjoy, or as the case may more likely be, not. Whatever. :zombie:

haha I actually find it a little arrogant on the band's part only releasing 50 copies (addressed) like it is the most glorious album ever, maybe it is...but fuck I'll never know =/. At least to themselves and their 50 lucky recipients they rawk forever!

Can you at least give us a sample Dodens? If we can hear what you seem to be worshipping here, maybe you won't leave such a bad impression.

Dumbass, he can't. What part of "it's on vinyl and I don't have the vinyl-to-cd-machine" is confusing you?

Matthew's avatar, user title, location and signature are awesome and hilarious.