Resurrected Power Metal Thread

I'll post a very short sample soonish. That's all I'm posting, this is not supposed to be shared, and frankly I don't fucking trust you people.

I'll post a very short sample soonish. That's all I'm posting, this is not supposed to be shared, and frankly I don't fucking trust you people.

I'm from Canada, and If I'm not mistaken they are too, you can trust me :p. Besides I support canadian acts, and If I can get my hands on that album somewhere, I will get it. Cause from what you say it's pretty damn good. And I trust your judgement on this one.

If I saw Tales Of Medusa's album I'd buy it. I can't buy it and you said they wanted their music to be heard so it in no way affects that negatively for me to hear a sample.
I'm interested.
And Alestorm have one legitimately good song (Set Sail And Conquer) and a couple that are entertaining the first time or two and the rest is just trash.

Dunno what kind of laughter that is or at whom it's directed.

It's definitely good but really I'd have to hear a whole song (hint hint).

I'm not sharing a whole song, and I already explained why. I'm just proving their existence. Obviously this is not Power Metal for the Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, keyboard faggot crowd.

Nobody was questioning their existence and if someone was that would hardly have proved it as I'm sure that same riff has been played by at least a dozen other bands.
As for the pointless Euro-power trashing, I think perhaps it's possible for someone to enjoy both.
Anyhow, now that you've got me in the mood for this stuff (you tease), gimme a couple bands that play stuff like that that actually have myspaces and stuff.

A few people questioned their existence, actually. Maybe they were convinced by the end of the last argument, I don't remember.

Anyway, the best place to start would obviously be the 80s US Power Metal scene like Liege Lord, Omen, Griffin, Oliver Magnum, Attacker, Fates Warning, etc.

I liked the Liege Lord stuff that I heard a lot. I had forgotten about them, so thank you. :)

Sweet. On Liege Lord's myspace now.
EDIT: Liege Lord are pretty sweet
Omen next.
Edit 2:
Omen is sweet. I think I heard one of their songs before. Liege Lord were better.
Now Griffin.
EDIT 3: Fuck, no myspace. Oliver Magnum.
Edit 4:
Oliver Magnum is awesome. Best so far.
Next is Attacker. I'm familiar with Fates Warning, Awaken The Guardian is fucking amazing.
EDIT 5: I like Attacker. Singer has a very high voice but I don't really mind.

You haven't even been here for 2 weeks. You shouldn't even be allowed to post yet.

Well, now I'm going to listen to my Freedom Call, Rhapsody, Dark Moor, and Vision Divine albums all night, while I stare at my wall of Fates Warning, Running Wild, Crimson Glory, Sacred Warrior, Savatage, Stormwitch, and Fifth Angel CD's and cry over how it's not allowed.

:cry:

mm, oh, yes......................what about Malice, Recon, Emerald, Agent Steel, Helstar, Moon of Steel, and some of the other bands on that wall? And a lot of other bands faggots such as myself could mention..

You haven't even been here for 2 weeks. You shouldn't even be allowed to post yet.

I've posted on this site before on other names, so i'm not technically new here at all. Oh yea, before U ask, I'm not going to say who I am.. yet. Just know that my favorite band is Sonata Arctica and U and I r not gonna be friends at all after that bs post.