Resurrected Power Metal Thread

Thought I'd resurrect the resurrected power metal thread. Been digging these guys lately.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQxksp-nFUg&feature=related[/ame]

That's good but really gay but still good. More fun than good, but then again power metal is all about being fun. His voice is weird; it sounds like he's having trouble moving his lips to form sounds, as he gets the pitch more or less correctly but slurs everything - not an accent so much as a slur.

Also, considering that he's the only current studio member I would assume that Crom refers to him, yes.

OCI, how do you not dig Sabaton? They're ballsy as fuck.

And I'm sorry but I agree about Dark At Dawn's vocalist. He sounds like he's trying to take a shit.

Both great, I think, although Turilli's most recent is a serious disappointment. I have no idea what happened on that record.

For symphonic power I also enjoy:
Kamelot
Rhapsody
Thy Majestie
Therion (their later stuff has a more power/traditional sound)
Avantasia (The Metal Opera albums)
Virgin Steele (they get symphonic sometimes)

And what the hell, Sabaton has a symphonic sound sometimes. :headbang:

Yea... I'm starting to get into nightwish, epica, and dark moor alot more now. I have to say. These girls can sing and don't get me wrong. I find it totally freaking epic.

Hit me up if you know any bands related to nightwish. I'm willing to try anything new rather. I need to extend my power metal list in general.