Resurrected Power Metal Thread

Any Silent Force fans here? D.C. Cooper is an amazing vocalist. The band has great melody in all areas (vocals, guitars and mild keyboards)and show restraint in the cheese department. Listen to the song below called Ride the Storm from their album Worlds Apart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked that song and I had a mild liking for some Royal Hunt songs. I have to say though, having the word silent in a band name is a bit odd.

so... what I've heard from the new Heavenly is kinda meh. lots of slow non balls shit.
Why the fuck does powermetal suck???
fuck you Daniel Heiman for leaving Lost Horizon.
Hibrias newest is close to meh
Pyramaze lost their awesome singer for a faggot.

Where the fuck is the good powermetal? high powerful singing. explosive guitars, and pounding drums.

Hey Krig, I know you've expressed dislike for them before; but just listen to these Powerwolf tunes and see what you think (the youtube quality isn't great, but they sound much ballsier on the record):

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQF-KsCojCI&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
You really don't even like those songs? Man, I thought you'd enjoy them; they're not as "symphonic/operatic" as Powerwolf's most recent album. But to each his own; I won't recommend them to you anymore (had to give it one last shot).