Ripping CD's onto computer.

This thread has convinced me that the metal world is just as dumb if not dumber than the others.

this thread has convinced me that women belong in the kitchen and in bed, and not dying their hair pink and attempting to use computers

And I thought you guys were just going to be nice and help me. No, you have to throw in the whole gender issue as well. Fine, whatever, I won't ask for help again.

:err: :guh: :puke: USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN YOU DIM-WIT! :mad: Fucking shit, it's a goddamn MICROSOFT PROGRAM that they "user-friendly test" on chimpanzees. For fuck's-sake, hit F1 if you have any questions rather than clog up an already shit-choked metal forum with yet another useless and ridiculously inane thread.

I prefer the thrash band name thread to this shit.

EDIT: I've gotten quite tired of all this crap.

I'm sorry.

I don't fully understand why you hate me so much.. but if you're going to insult me, please do it by PM. Though maybe you wanted to embarass me by doing it front of everyone... Because you're mature.

Thraxz said:
:err: :guh: :puke: USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN YOU DIM-WIT! :mad: Fucking shit, it's a goddamn MICROSOFT PROGRAM that they "user-friendly test" on chimpanzees. For fuck's-sake, hit F1 if you have any questions rather than clog up an already shit-choked metal forum with yet another useless and ridiculously inane thread.

Dude. I understand a little frustration here and there at certain posts, and I'm sorry for the cliche, but....IT'S A GOD DAMN MESSAGE BOARD.
GOD. DAMN. MESSAGE. BOARD.

Susperia said:
Haha, I know what you mean, at least he's listening to some decent music. However he never admits to stealing them---I have to go in his room and look for them, so I'll try telling him I'll burn them for him but I wouldn't be surprised if he kept stealing them. I still can't find one of my Life of Agony cd's :(.

It sucks, I ask him nicely if he's seen it, and he says no. Then I look in his room and it's in there. Hah, sometimes I dont' even know I'm missing anything and I'll go in there and find a CD of mine.

^I guess it's just vinyl that wears down?? That's odd... I've had my Titanic soundtrack for close to a decade now and I've listened to it a billion times, I thought that's why it was skipping. I treat all my CD's like gold...

Oh yeah, and I meant to say .wma originally, not M3u... I dont' know why I said M3u.

If he lost River Runs Red for you, go kick him in the balls right now! If its anything else by LoA, take the loss in stride because everything else they made sucks ass.
I don't burn my CD's or copy them to my HD because I'm old fashioned. If I spend $10 - $15+ on music, I'm going to listen to the disc that I bought. Fuck all this "must keep in mint condition" bullshit, I'm not some sort of dork who's obsessed with collectibles.
Also, Susperia, I just want to point out that I am not a sexist pig, so I wouldn't knock you for your gender, nor would I flirt with you using juvenile sexual innuendo (but that's just because my wife is hotter than you hahahaha).

Thraxz said:

Dude, I've got some Paxil samples from my doctor, you want em?

Susperia said:
I'm sorry.

I don't fully understand why you hate me so much.. but if you're going to insult me, please do it by PM. Though maybe you wanted to embarass me by doing it front of everyone... Because you're mature.

You were an irritation before, then you go and post this catastrophe and I've come to the conclusion that you are at the very least acting like a dumbass, at worse, are a dumbass. As such, I've actually treated you better than most I've deemed the same. Maturity is not a real issue here no matter how you'd like it to be.

Thraxz said:
You were an irritation before, then you go and post this catastrophe and I've come to the conclusion that you are at the very least acting like a dumbass, at worse, are a dumbass. As such, I've actually treated you better than most I've deemed the same. Maturity is not a real issue here no matter how you'd like it to be.

I come to the GMD to have fun and talk about bands I like. I don't take it that seriously, so I've said some really silly things here. If I said something about a band you like, or about men that you were offended by, I'm sorry.

You calling me a "dumbass" doesn't make you look any better than the rest of the people here. I admit there are some dumb people that come to this board, but I'm not one of them, if you knew me you'd know that. My work and my paintings are not made because I have an IQ of 79. Someone with that level of intelligence wouldn't be able to do that. I'll try to post more seriously now, but I'm not stupid just because I am not very literate with computers, or because I had too much fun with the hair dye..

From lurking on these forums way more than I should, I've noticed Thraxz has a very misguided sense of superiority to...well, everyone. I wouldn't waste my energy with any kind of a defense, it's not really worth bothering over.