Ripping CD's onto computer.

That's entertaining. I was kinda bored at work so I'm glad I stopped by.

It was pretty funny to witness DE and Thraxz attacking someone who's menacing their homo-erotic view of what a metal message board should be.

Thraxz said:
In so many words, you just said that you play the dumb broad to get attention.

If seeking attention is what Susperia is after, I'd say She's more than successful in getting it.

Sound Juicer works quite well, uses the LAME encoder, is easy to use, and even extracts the names automagically.

Unfortunately, its GNU/Linux only, so it isn't much use to Susperia.

I can't tell the difference between a well encoded mp3 and a cd, but I can't smell the difference between two humans at a distance of 2m either. Remember folk, some people have superior sences.

To those insulting Susperia, at least she uses resonably good spelling and punctuation.

And, for the sake of one-upmanship :)D)

7.-`/ 7|-||s p|-|o.- 933|<`/2!

and:

417c 5c7c 6420 2b7c 2d7c 3132 2031 3220 335c 2f33 7c5c 7c20 4d30 2e2d 3320 3933 337c 3c60 2f21 0a

:D

P.S. I didn't convert either of those myself, but I do know things that can do it for me.

EDIT: I'm of the opinion that flattering women on-line can be good practice for doing so off-line. Thats why I try so often.

My cheeks hurt.

DE said:
never a thread goes by without you thrusting your femininity in everyone's faces

I love when women thrust their femininity in my face...it makes it easier for me to taste their... :D

Good night! :wave: