Ripping CD's onto computer.

I think it's funny when someone that is not good with computers is 'dumb'. Why because computers are new age & everyone suppose to be a nerd & get them ?

I'd rather help if possibly someone that can plays an instrument or even paints, etc.. than some nerdy fuck talking shit on a computer because he knows something about a piece of plastic with a glass screen

get a hobby.

I don't care if your IQ is 3000 because you're pathetic. It people would just uploads mp3s with one format people would not have to ask questions you fucking nerdy fucks.

Maybe if everyone had a 100 IQ or something the world would not turn out to be everything it's not suppose to be. Smart people & your stupid technilogical advancements & drive for knowlegde on stupid shit.

You're actually the stupid people. When the world has no tree's left or clear water you can kiss my ass.

Hitting F1 requires less IQ and about one millionth the effort that polluting the forum with yet another miserable thread did.

It doesn't require a fucking genius to notice the "burn" and "rip" tabs on windows media player. It doesn't require extensive programming background to think that anything you can set in WMP would be controlled in the, OMG, OPTIONS area. Wow, so complicated!

You're right Greys. I R so nerdy 4 b3ing ab1e t0 th1nk b@d que5ti0ns thr0ugh bef0re p0st1ng th3m!

I dont' ever use Windows Media Player to listen to music, so why would I notice it had a burn option? Please just give me a break and let's end it here. I already said I was sorry, there's nothing else I can do.

You don't need to say you're sorry to some fagget behind a screan. People that try to come of intelligent online being dickheads are pussies in person.

Did I miss something, what did Susperia do to have you guys ragging on her? Didn't she simply ask for some assistance?

Thraxz is the only one ripping on her, not all of us. I don't rip on her because she doesn't come off as a dumb twat, and all the others don't rip on her because they are lonely and horny and get excited about flirting with chicks on the internet because they can't get the time of day from a lady in the real world.:loco: :D :Spin:

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Thraxz is the only one ripping on her, not all of us. I don't rip on her because she doesn't come off as a dumb twat, and all the others don't rip on her because they are lonely and horny and get excited about flirting with chicks on the internet because they can't get the time of day from a lady in the real world.:loco: :D :Spin:

I agree with everything except one part.

Thraxz,

Mellow out, dickhead.

Susperia was looking for some advice regarding software. If you can't be of any assistance, go troll somewhere else - there's plenty of other forums with threads that will allow you to vent your spleen about your hatred of women.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:

Deathssweetembrace - Telling the uncomfortable truth since 2004.

THraxz - dude, chill out, don't like a thread, ignore it. There are plenty of complete and utter cunts on this board, but Susperia isnt one of them. Pick a better target.

(Please note: I have neither the patience or inclanation for a flame war)

Thanks DeathsSweetEmbrace and Carcassian--- The Greys; Why did you delete your post? I thought it was funny.

And about flirting with me, don't bother, I'm ugly.

not at all

never a thread goes by without you thrusting your femininity in everyone's faces

whether it's recommending trousers to people, telling people they're hot or pointing out that you're blonde it gets a little grating

Hahha, so much of that is just me being silly to make you guys laugh. I wouldn't take it too seriously. I guess we have a different sense of humor.

Susperia said:
Hahha, so much of that is just me being silly to make you guys laugh. I wouldn't take it too seriously. I guess we have a different sense of humor.

In so many words, you just said that you play the dumb broad to get attention.

Susperia said:

i don't take it seriously, i just rightly think you're a moron for it :confused: