Scars, tatoos, or piercings?

:eek: Ack..!
Now I have a strong urge to take the picture down.. :lol:

Let's just get one thing straight... it is my TOUNGE... yes, my TOUNGE ... not my breast... and I ain't a whore...

:err:

Okay, now thats settled... :D

oh yes, I have a small scar on my back from my brother throwing a fork at me. It got stuck in my back. It hurt. I hit him. It sucked. I was 12 at the time....

i don't have any p or t but i am seriously thinking about a tat...however i saw the coolest piercing, this girl had her back ot the neck pierced with like a large spring. imo, it looked badass. i wish i had the nerve.

saphira, you were only a whore because you posted a pic of your breast. but since it's not your breast (so you say :p), you're not a whore! :D

I still do not see how my tounge resembles a fucking breast though... eh well..! :rolleyes:

This is what I want tattooed on the small of my back.. but not so big... It should look good... :heh:

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 82
I'm scared of the pain, but I've wanted to get one for a long time. I've just never known what to get.

A friend of mine told me that if feels like when you put a brand new 9 volts battery in your thonge and if gives you a good zap you feel in all your tongue but it does not really hurts...i actually would like that kind of thing

well my goddamn dog bite my hand a month ago, so i have pretty thick scars on my right hand, fingers 2,3,4

then i got a funny scar on my chin... this happened while headbanging (i must have been 13 or something) and i bashed my chin into the mouth of some other person accidentally :D

another funny scar resides on my lip... i helped my father in the garden, he was mowing the lawn. he drove over a stone which hurled out of the lawnmower right into my face. boy that was crazy, but i was lucky it didn't hit my in the eye. quite a sharp thing.

the surgery scars have all vanished.

Originally posted by Evisceratrix
most of my scars are on my elbows and knees from skateboard falls.

as for tattoos-i have the opeth o (i was certain other people would have it when i got it...no problem :) )
one on my calf of my cat (that i drew)
and an ankh on the back of my neck. now that is way more unoriginal than the opeth o! haha. i got it on the spur of the moment. :p. but i still love it.

bmezine just makes me sick to look at. talk about pain....<shudder>....

What the hell, do you skateboard, damn it, a girl that listenes to opeth and skateboards :eek: Don´t tell me you play guitar also?

Originally posted by Mayh

What the hell, do you skateboard, damn it, a girl that listenes to opeth and skateboards :eek: Don´t tell me you play guitar also?

uh oh i just added a picture of that on the picture thread :O
haha. well, for as long as ive been playing, im absolutely horrible :(

i was trying to tab out 'to bid you farewell' for a friend on this board and theres this crazyness at the begining, i can not get it. its a riff that is repeated a few times at the begining-like before mikael sings-and before the riff that occurs right before mikael sings-i think its something like this:

----------0-----------0--3--2--0-----------0---2--
---3-3-------2---------------------3--0------------
------------------------------------------------------

i know thats not right. it sounds ok though....but i get so damn confused because two guitars are going on!? i dont know!! AHH. i wanted to do it myself, because it helps me to learn the song more than learning it from another tab-and sometimes i like to just condense both parts together so that its fun to play....but christ, i need help!

Originally posted by VultureCulture

then i got a funny scar on my chin... this happened while headbanging (i must have been 13 or something) and i bashed my chin into the mouth of some other person accidentally :D

are you suggesting that headbanging is a sign of immaturity!? UH! well i consider it a kind of yogo excersize for my neck. :p :lol:

nah, nut now i know how to headbang :D

VultureCulture's 1&1 of headbanging

1. Use music you can "bang along" to (in other words not too slow and not too fast)
2. if banging with more people, make sure you all bang in the same direction
3. playing air-guitar looks rather stupid
4. try to use different movements such as circles, up/down or even eight-formed
5. if your neck aches afterwards, you did it the right way
6. there's nothing more annoying than people banging 'off-beat'

if you can think of other vital information...