School assault in Finland.

I heard it on the radio 2 hours ago.
They quoted some of his threats which he posted in the internet and he seems to be a reeeaaallly sick guy.
like ''mankind is too weak to be alive. I'm your worst enemy''

they started making drills for this sort of thing at school. we're supposed to huddle in a corner away from the door as soon as a gunman enters the building.

So he can shoot you all at once? Sorry but that tactic is just plain suicide.

:lol: Yeah it might be better to run around like chickens to make him dizzy or something.. Then steal his gun and shoot at the sprinkler thing, get a bucket for the water and drown his ass..

Seriously, even THAT is a better tactic

^
:lol:
this sounds like a stupid tactic indeed

postjump

frankie's is better

Yeah Finland aint USA you know...you dont sue everyone here every other second.

Quoting from the killers youtube account.

"And remember that this is my war, my ideas and my plans. Don't blame anyone else for my actions than myself. Don't blame my parents or my friends. I told nobody about my plans and I always kept them inside my mind only. Don't blame the movies I see, the music I hear, the games I play or the books I read. No, they had nothing to do with this. This is my war: one man war against humanity, governments and weak-minded masses of the world! No mercy for the scum of the earth! HUMANITY IS OVERRATED! It's time to put NATURAL SELECTION & SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST back on tracks!
"

They are talking about it in the news right now. This sucks big time and I know what the teachers are going to talk about tomorrow in my school...

about the music etc stuff, my sister told me that in some chat or forum, what ever, somebody had saiid that it was listening heavy metal what made this guy to do what he did...

Ye
btw I ment that I admire that he wants to change the worl, not the way he wants to change it.. Just so there won't be any "OMFG YOU IDIOT!!!11!eleven"

yeah but if you say 'the way he wants/wanted to change it' you don't say that you dislike his aims and WHAT exactly he wanted to do.
I don't admire him at all,even if he wanted to change the world.
There are many people who want to change the world but most of them are sick minded fuckers (like fucking adolf for example)

Yeah about that heavy metal thing, I was just reading web page of my local newspaper and they specially mentioned that guy used to wear black clothes and one of his Internet nicks was Sturmgeist89, where Sturmgeis is name of metal band from Norway. Blame on metal music...

But this thing really sucks big time.