School assault in Finland.

They are talking about it in the news right now. This sucks big time and I know what the teachers are going to talk about tomorrow in my school...

about the music etc stuff, my sister told me that in some chat or forum, what ever, somebody had saiid that it was listening heavy metal what made this guy to do what he did...

Yeah about that heavy metal thing, I was just reading web page of my local newspaper and they specially mentioned that guy used to wear black clothes and one of his Internet nicks was Sturmgeist89, where Sturmgeis is name of metal band from Norway. Blame on metal music...

But this thing really sucks big time.

Why the hell do some people make stupid assumptions like that? What that guy did is horrifying and completely fucked up! Yeah right, like that was just caused by him listening to heavy metal? :zombie:
Blaming the music he listens to is taking the easiest way to find an explanation. It's like making this whole sickening deal into something trivial, like "we'll just blame metal"...

But that's just how I personally feel about it

And maybe there is no explanation for this, I mean how do you obtain a twisted way of thinking like that and doing something like that? The guy's a sick bastard...

what's the point of making a killing spree if you're not gonna become an hero afterwards? *facepalm*

Well he tried to...he just failed epicly. Shot himself in the head but is still alive. He better hope he never wakes up!!!! Im just afraid he succeeded in what he tried to. To create emotion around the world and new radical idealists who will do the same...who knows where it happens next.

faggot.jpg

It's sad this stuff happens, though really it doesn't surprise me. I've heard about my fair share of school shoots outs.. However, it is disgusting.. And yeah, it's sad they also immediately says things like 'He wore all black.' or 'He listened to Marilyn Manson.'

^^Yeah heard that but i dont believe anyone thought he would do it...they just thought he was a disturbed sick bastard. well he was but he was more sick than they thought.