School assault in Finland.

holy shit! the guy was a /b/ tard!

massakreX3_1194450167_1194450183.jpg

source: http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/2007/11/07/517514.html

I mean seriously, look at this evil little fucker. Would you trust this guy with your kids? The McCanns would, THATS why, you should lock his type away.

I wouldn't trust that guy, even if he had a flower in the hand, with chocolat in the other...

But I know about that Finland School Assault at my souper... I was really like : Oh Shit, not there... Even If I never went to Finland, I was really touched by this. But people who's saying that they're going to do something at an school or something should be reported asap and not post useless stuff like : DO IT BITCH or any other shity comment like that...

I sense like... my school is the next school that going to be assaulted... Its a school of 2000 Students... so, it could be easy to kill... I wish not well... I wish that no more school could be assaulted... Its too terrible...

Well he tried to...he just failed epicly. Shot himself in the head but is still alive. He better hope he never wakes up!!!! Im just afraid he succeeded in what he tried to. To create emotion around the world and new radical idealists who will do the same...who knows where it happens next.

Shooter died in hospital.
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/11/07/school.shooting/index.html

I hoped he was going to live. I don't think music, movies, or any of that shit is to blame. Personally I place blame on either the parents for not knowing their child was fucked, or maybe people like this are just plain fucked.

Nothing else, they are just fucked in the head, a birth defect that comes out when the child turns about 13 years old. Medical term is "Fucked".

If he did live they could have studied why he really did it, to study whatever mental condition makes these kids go mental. The guy was obviously just a geekass who was picked on in school too much. I bet he would get good grades and work hard at school, only to have no friends, no social skills, all the girls hate him, and he probably got picked on, and he probably just sat there and took it.

Same with the Columbine shooting, the two kids were Goth geeks. Wore trenchcoats to school and played Doom at home. They got picked on so they shot up the school.

Its obvious these people aren't intelligent if they don't realize their school grades will eventually pay off, and all the people who picked on them will either be dead or poor. These kids are nothing more than pussies who needed to stop crying every 3 seconds.

Notice how they always say "He played video games while listening to Heavy metal!". But they never go around saying "Yeah this douche was a tard ass who was so much of a pussy he needed to buy a .22 because he doesn't know how to fight....We also may believe he chose the .22 because...hes a pussy."

I wish that fucker lived, that way he could go the rest of his life in a living hell. Pussy took the easy way out by shooting himself, not even successful at that. What a fucking failure!

Shooter died in hospital.
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/11/07/school.shooting/index.html

I hoped he was going to live. I don't think music, movies, or any of that shit is to blame. Personally I place blame on either the parents for not knowing their child was fucked, or maybe people like this are just plain fucked.

Nothing else, they are just fucked in the head, a birth defect that comes out when the child turns about 13 years old. Medical term is "Fucked".

If he did live they could have studied why he really did it, to study whatever mental condition makes these kids go mental. The guy was obviously just a geekass who was picked on in school too much. I bet he would get good grades and work hard at school, only to have no friends, no social skills, all the girls hate him, and he probably got picked on, and he probably just sat there and took it.

Same with the Columbine shooting, the two kids were Goth geeks. Wore trenchcoats to school and played Doom at home. They got picked on so they shot up the school.

Its obvious these people aren't intelligent if they don't realize their school grades will eventually pay off, and all the people who picked on them will either be dead or poor. These kids are nothing more than pussies who needed to stop crying every 3 seconds.

Notice how they always say "He played video games while listening to Heavy metal!". But they never go around saying "Yeah this douche was a tard ass who was so much of a pussy he needed to buy a .22 because he doesn't know how to fight....We also may believe he chose the .22 because...hes a pussy."

I completely agree.

I read from the newspaper, that the guy admired the USA schoolkillers...There was a lot of pages about this Tuusula-case in newspaper.

I dont know is it a good thing that the guy died. Well, at least he wont shoot anyone anymore, but if he would have survived, he had had some time to regret, I hope...

This is just so fucked up and I feel very sorry for those whose friend/daughter/son/etc was killed.

I took time to read all the manifestos and philosophical thoughts he had written.. If anything the man was intelligent and among those "future hopes" of the society, politically active and conserned about the society. I have to admit I found some of his ideas quite interesting. He quoted Nietzche and applied slave moral to the media-age and criticizing the illusion of democracy in western societies. One thing I did not understood though was his concept of on-going deindividualisation. I find western society very individualized and not 'oppressing the strong' as he said it, but rather the contrary.

Besides that it was full of the usual nazi blahblah, hate and proclaimed disgust for modern world without much explanation.

Because he was a geekass. He wasn't strong at all. He was a wimp, and him and whatever few freinds he had probably all were picked on. He saw himself as strong and the people who weren't fucked in the head as weak. In my opinion he was an idiot. He saw himself superior to everyone when the entire world will now see him as a human defect.

Edit: The fact he was picked in is just my guess :p
No official source or anything.

I really feel sorry for his parents and what they have to put up with...all those threats theyve gotten and shit. Their son should have thought about what hes putting others in when doing that and not be so damn narrow minded/egoistic and think its only he who will be killed/suffer.