Shit you get sick of hearing

"Music is my life" - from people that don't play an instrument, work with music in some way, ect.

Hearing about hobbies that I know nothing about all of the time. (A lot of my friends constantly talk about their cars and what they have done or plan to do with them.)

Some of you guys need to get over yourselves.

Anyway, I will say I'm sick of hearing about anime from some of my friends. I'm not into it at all. Oh and anime and video game soundtracks. Again not interested. Stories are ok if they are amusing.

Super competitive nerds that just make shitty comments in the background when you're having a conversation with someone else annoy me. For example discussing what laptops you have or something. I know a lot of people on this forum probably fall under that category. It's kind of the same thing as sports jokes chiding some kid who fucking hates sports anyway.

Seriously.
"I hate people talking about things I'm not interested in"

Welcome to fucking life.
They probably have the exact same feelings whenever you mention metal.
But you get on with people, because occasionally, your views/interests/hobbies will be fucking different.
Jesus christ.

I would rather talk with someone whose interests and views are completely different than mine. As long as they are able to hold a real conversation without a faggish 'tude.

Being a dude learning two ancient languages I'm used to people not being interested in what I'm interested in.

I would rather talk with someone whose interests and views are completely different than mine. As long as they are able to hold a real conversation without a faggish 'tude.

Same here, although I wouldn't say rather. Problem has been the "faggish 'tude".

I work with a guy who seems to feel the need to fill every void of silence with noise, be it talking (about anything, often bullshit, sometimes reduced to nothing more than a running commentary on whats going on around him), whistling, yawning, tapping on the desk, etc., etc.

I can only assume he has some deep seated pathological aversion to quiet (I say quiet, but music can be playing, so not even complete silence), with the outside chance that he's got some kind of attention deficit disorder.

I can only assume he has some deep seated pathological aversion to quiet (I say quiet, but music can be playing, so not even complete silence), with the outside chance that he's got some kind of attention deficit disorder.

I'm gonna take this opportunity to be a knowitall faggot. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorder can cause some to fidget and do some things that may make noise to relax themselves in a sense since not moving can be uncomfortable. It's usually done with something like the shaking of legs, tapping of fingers, tapping of a pen/pencil. Something simple and repetitive.

Point is

ADD /= the habits this man has

As a relatively quiet person, that kind of behavior can annoy me sometimes, but I'm sure quiet is just as bothersome to them as constant noise is to us.

That reminds me. It is annoying to hear extremely short responses from someone when working on a project with them, or discussing something important.

"how are you?"

and

"best regards"

cant people think of anything else? grrrrr.... >:|

Girls making up excuses why I can't just lick their pussy. I had two horrible, horror nightmares this night about licking pussy btw, too scary/freaky to even tell.

they recently took a piss maybe. or havent washed in days. interestingly, sometimes a girl's asshole smells/tastes better than her pussy (no joke). you should offer her that as an alternative.