Shit you get sick of hearing

Cryptal said:
don't be a pussy. tell

Okay. It's your minus tbh.

The first one was about a beautiful blonde bitch I couldn't fuck, because I first had to have babies with some queen of some kingdom or something, and it was unacceptable to have sex with a different bitch before that (or ever). But one day this bitch I wanted to fuck let me do everything and we were making out etc. and I thought finally, she stopped caring about the stupid rules and will let me fuck her. It was so fucking sexy and I was so horny, so I started to pull off her panties, she had beautiful legs etc. and she was smiling and said "I have a surprise for you. I sewed her cunt and mine together, so you can fuck me without breaking the rules." Then I looked at her pussy and that was the most fucking disturbing/horror view I've had like ever in a fucking dream or fucking ever, two cunts sewed together, the scar was fresh with the stitches bleeding and so. I was like NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Half asleep I was trying to forget it and imagine I could have fucked her in the dream if she had a normal pussy, but I couldn't. The vision of two vaginas sewed together was too strong.

The second one was just me being in some hospital or something, and we went to a toilet to have a piss with a friend of mine, and the pisoirs in the creepy hospital were together with some showers or something, and then this nice brunette bitch came to take a shower and was just so sexy so I had to have her. She immediately let me to lick her pussy and it was really cool util she said "don't you mind my ugly clitoris? It's placed weird". And then I took a look at that pussy, and again, a horrid view. It wasn't a clit, that was a fucking tubercle and I was like FUCK NO NO NO NO NO!!! AGAIN!! IN ONE NIGHT!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO. I'm afraid to sleep since this night on.

EDIT: I guess it can sound funny now but trust me, it wasn't.

No it's not. It's the scariest shit from some deep corner of my mind and I hate that place.

That reminds me of this one dream I had where I was wanking and when I was ejaculating a second penis was coming out of my dick and I freaked out and pushed it back in. Then I got horny again like a minute later and started wanking again then the second penis came out and I pushed it back in again. Then I left the bathroom (that oddly had three other people in it) and went into a sauna across the hall and started wanking again. Then the second penis started coming out and I pushed it back in and then woke up.

Devasya Chāyā;8531331 said:
That reminds me of this one dream I had where I was wanking and when I was ejaculating a second penis was coming out of my dick and I freaked out and pushed it back in. Then I got horny again like a minute later and started wanking again then the second penis came out and I pushed it back in again. Then I left the bathroom (that oddly had three other people in it) and went into a sauna across the hall and started wanking again. Then the second penis started coming out and I pushed it back in and then woke up.

Nice. :lol:

Devasya Chāyā;8530108 said:
I'm gonna take this opportunity to be a knowitall faggot. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorder can cause some to fidget and do some things that may make noise to relax themselves in a sense since not moving can be uncomfortable. It's usually done with something like the shaking of legs, tapping of fingers, tapping of a pen/pencil. Something simple and repetitive.

Point is

ADD /= the habits this man has

That reminds me. It is annoying to hear extremely short responses from someone when working on a project with them, or discussing something important.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's nothing medically wrong with him, and he's just a bit of a dick. Plus, Cookiecutter, I guess it doesn't help that I've been working 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week for the past four weeks with the guy. There's only so long you can focus on tuning stuff out, until eventually it means your actually tuned in, thus hearing EVERYTHING.

Yeah I've got ADD and some times it annoys people when I drum with my fingers on desks/tables. Think the more fidgety kind would be the ADHD as I sorta was just tired all of the time and have a hard time concentrating on tasks that arn't interesting and require a bit more effort.

Devasya Chāyā;8532081 said:
ADD/ADHD is awesome once you can control the hyperfocus.

lol just looked "hyperfocus" up, I've always known it as "zoning out".

I've yet to really be able to apply it to tasks, but have stared the hell out of desks/walls/the floor....

We get on these posts in the Musician's section at the M-A forums asking the most retarded shit about recording black metal demos. "What's the best gear to record with without sounding like an un-trve poser?" and such. I always respond the same way, something along the lines of, "Spend money. Write original music. Stop covering Darkthrone songs."

lol just looked "hyperfocus" up, I've always known it as "zoning out".

I've yet to really be able to apply it to tasks, but have stared the hell out of desks/walls/the floor....

Dude, once I learned how to control it in middle school I could finish assignments in 1/3 of the time and just do nothing the rest of class. That said, it can still suck because I might end up finishing an assignment faster, then focusing on something else and another assignment might come along that I don't notice.

Anyway, new rant, warning, very elitist.

So I'm in a very advanced Spanish class (because I'm a native speaker, duh) and the entire class is white except for me and the girl who sits next to me. Literally 2/3 of the students have the shittiest pronunciation like they don't even try. I particularly hate hearing this one girl talk. Her voice is annoying enough in English, but with her shitty broken Spanish it's more annoying.

I am sick of hearing people praise Angela Gossow as a good vocalist. They only do because she's the only female they know about that does growling vocals. She is mediocre at best and is nowhere near the top growlers - not even one of the top female growlers out there.

Devasya Chāyā;8560745 said:
Anyway, new rant, warning, very elitist.

So I'm in a very advanced Spanish class (because I'm a native speaker, duh) and the entire class is white except for me and the girl who sits next to me. Literally 2/3 of the students have the shittiest pronunciation like they don't even try. I particularly hate hearing this one girl talk. Her voice is annoying enough in English, but with her shitty broken Spanish it's more annoying.

That reminds me. When the person I'm having a conversation with throws in a french or spanish word for no apparent reason (with the bloody accent of course), for a word where its english equivalent would suffice.