shit you wish bands would stop doing

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
ya know, things that alot of bands do that are just stupid and annoying. my current complaints:

cmon people, put your bands name on your cd and cd books. i'm not a detective and i dont want to be.

dont be cryptic on your website. your music page should be labeled music, not esoteric whispers from the depths of mordor

~gR~

I wish Black Funeral would stop trying to sell me "Satanic Jewelry" on Myspace.

I wish Borknagar members didn't cut their hair.

I wish Mysticum would stop being so mysterious and release Planet Satan for Christ's sakes.

I wish Dimmu Borgir would stop making those synthetic vocals or how should I suppose to call them (the vocals). I hope everybody will know what I mean.

I wish Dimmu Borgir would stop making those synthetic vocals or how should I suppose to call them (the vocals). I hope everybody will know what I mean.

I wish Vortex would quit Dimmu Borgir. It would benefit him by allowing him to perform in better bands, and benefit Dimmu Borgir by allowing them to evolve beyond these clean vocal bridges that have been featured in their songs ever since Spiritual Black Dimensions.

I wish Vortex would quit Dimmu Borgir. It would benefit him by allowing him to perform in better bands, and benefit Dimmu Borgir by allowing them to evolve beyond these clean vocal bridges that have been featured in their songs ever since Spiritual Black Dimensions.

I like those parts though.

Yeah, that annoys me.

Dimmus' best were EDT and SBD although Vortex used clean vocals in SBD. It is a strange case IMO, I mean I have a feeling if Vortex would gave much more clean vocals on SBD it wouldn't be so good but if he wouldn't use them so much in ISD it would be shit.

I wish bands would stop making secret tracks at the ends of albums. It's really fucking annoying when I put them on my iPod

here here!

yeah, those are the best parts of the songs, but i would love to hear him as a front man in a new project

I wish bands would stop using the words disgorge, devourment or guttural in their names

or how bout dark, anal, gore, and throne

hey look, i multi quoted. go me
~gR~

I wish that bands stop using corpsepaint, in my opinion, its gay to the max for like 99% of the bands I even listen to. Well, thats an exaggeration, but still, Im tired of seeing bad corpsepaint and if you can't pull it off well or in a convincing fashion, just don't do it.

I wish bands would stop using bad production for the sake of being raw and just makes inaudible music.