Significantly more than 1000 things you've noticed about Dark Tranquillity -

Tritonus said:
Well, Stanne is not to common. I guess there's no more than 10 housholds or something. Maybe less. My surename - Warfvinge is not common either, maybe 80 households. But there are som thieves who's stolen our name and have called themself Warfving. That's eaven less common. There are maybe 2 or 3 houses of Warfving.

More uncommon names are:

Silvegren (Silve(r)branch)
Parfors (pairstream)
Svinhufvud (pig's head)
Harre (Bunny with an R to much)
Kugelberg ( Kugel (not a real word) mountain)

etc etc

Kugelberg actually means "Bullet mountain" or "Ball mountain" (which is more likely to be associated with) in German. Er and.. guys.. "ball" in the sense of "bowl", not your balls :p

861- "Stanne" will be quitting DT and coming back on Sunday

King Chaos said:
No. That's true. :p

In this thread I've managed to upset 2 members of DT and possibly countless polarbears and the Japanese. I feel my purpose on this forum is forever become that of mischieve. All apologies.

:lol:

@ Zack: Nani? Stanne quitting DT? :err:

ROFL!! hahaha...and return on sunday oh man you really made me laugh on this one...i'd give you an oscar just for it lol...im kind of stupid dont mind me :D

^Damn.... and I thought we were about to finish too :( But I'll do whatever it takes so you can see them :)

KC: I guess the ones you upset were "Brandstorm" and who else?
I wanna see... It's always fun to tease your idols :p

Traveler In Time said:
862: DT will schedule a tour in Brazil when the users finish a thread with 4000 things that people notice about the band...hahahahahhaha

DT has never toured Brazil...?

Tritonus said:
Well, Stanne is not to common. I guess there's no more than 10 housholds or something. Maybe less. My surename - Warfvinge is not common either, maybe 80 households. But there are som thieves who's stolen our name and have called themself Warfving. That's eaven less common. There are maybe 2 or 3 houses of Warfving.

More uncommon names are:

Parfors (pairstream)
Svinhufvud (pig's head)

etc etc

Cool... :kickass: , so your name is Warfvinge?

Tritonus said:
KC: I guess the ones you upset were "Brandstorm" and who else?
I wanna see... It's always fun to tease your idols :p
Well further back in the thread I managed to wind up brandstrom by suggesting he should be gay for me, and that Jivarp can fire a bow from an arrow further than him... The Japanese hate me because I made jokes about them having no actual sense of humour... Polar Bears hate me because I approached their ancient culture with mockery... and Niklas Hates me because I suggested people think about his sister naked.

863: Although it only takes 2 to tango, DT prove it's better to have 6.

Tritonus said:

More uncommon names are:

Parfors (pairstream)
Svinhufvud (pig's head)

etc etc

interesting...
i have no idea about common or uncommon names in Belgium, well yeah I could name some that are common but I mean I have no idea about how many houses of them exist.
My family name doesnt sound French, and it is not common at all in Belgium. my granddad made some research about our ancestors before he died, and my family came from Hungary, but that was a really long time ago, like in the Middle Age. And he said, there is a village in hungary that has my name.

Traveler In Time said:

Amazing!!! How come? I wonder why that is, since they have even come to CR :headbang: , which is, well, a lot smaller than Brazil (maybe that's why they came?:p ). I cannot think of any reason of not going to Brazil, maybe they don't like the weather?

Yeah, and noone in Sweden can prononce it. They think it's english or something and prononces it like War Finger. That's kina fun. :lol:
I have no idea what it means though. I mean vinge is wing, but what the hell does Warf mean?

Yeah KC I bet Nicky hates you now. To bad..... hehehehe :lol: I'm glad I have not written who I picture naked then!

Siren said:
and we're not even to 100 yet. :lol:

76. Niklas used to be blonde but now sports black hair.
77. Niklas has a target-like tattoo on his chest.
78. Mikael has a "redhead" tattoo on his belly.
79. Martin H. has lots of cool tattoos.
80. Michael has a "dark tranquillity" tattoo among his many.
81. Niklas seems to stay more sober than the others.
82. There's photographic evidence of passed out from booze DT members.
83. Sambuca and beer are liked by the band.

82. Where? :kickass: