Sinergy

Does anyone of you know is Kim singing in this song?

Dimmu Borgir-Unto the Darkly Shinning World

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv3rsc4eEm8&feature=related[/ame]

At least she's playing the keys and it sounds as her voice.

(beforhand sry for bad eng gram.)
I can't find official Sinergy site, so i created new thread. Their Last album was so awesome, im listening it again and again. Question that torments me all the time - would be any new album? bcz their albums sound in good traditions of young cob. Maybe someone knows
Somebody told me that the new album will camo at 2010, the name will be Born in Pasion or something like that.

My opinion for the band - love them, love their sound and Kimberly's voice. I like her as person too. It's poor that they parted, but I really can't imagine Alexi in something other except COB now.

You're pretty new to the band, aren't you? Well, just as a hint, don't expect their fourth album soon. Actually I wouldn't expect it at all atm, as Kim is missing and Alexi and Roope just refuse to talk about it when asked. The name set for it was Sins Of The Past though.

During the interview with Roope on the Promised Land of Heavy Metal dvd, he talks briefly about Sinergy, saying that
"they did three albums; one is still not finished ... probably never will ..." :(

You're pretty new to the band, aren't you? Well, just as a hint, don't expect their fourth album soon. Actually I wouldn't expect it at all atm, as Kim is missing and Alexi and Roope just refuse to talk about it when asked. The name set for it was Sins Of The Past though.
Yeah, whatever, I'm sure Alexi and Roope have no time to play in another band, but it is a crime to left such a good band to die. Kimberly have tallent, and I don't think she can show it when only play keyboard in Dimu Borgir or wherever.

Where there's a will there's a way.. I hope I don't shatter your rosy dreams but this time there's no will. So it's best to not cry over something that people didn't see worth getting published. If drinking is more important, if babies are more important, if jealousy or such feelings are more important, it can't be that good of an album, right?

Personally I was never floored by Sinergy anyway..
Born In Passion would be a cool way to rename the album tho! ;)

I am 99% sure there will be no new Sinergy.
I had a pretty long conversation with Roope about it.

Not repeating everything he said but put it this way, I don't think Alexi and Kim had a very "clean" break up.