Singer announcement on radio

Dredd74

Aug 23, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
95 WILL Rock here in Wis./IL., just had a rock report with Freak, who is supposedly good friends with the guys in Anthrax, and he just announced on the radio that Corey Taylor will be officially announced as Anthrax's new lead singer. How right he is, I don't know, where he gets his info. from, I don't know, but that's what he just announced. He also announced that Stone Sour and one of the other dudes in Slipknot who has another band are going to go on the road together in Europe and then North America. So, if he's right on both things, when the fuck will Corey have time for Anthrax?? God I hope he's wrong about this, it will definitely be the end of a once truly great thrash band.

I keep trying to rationalize and tell myself that this will be cool, I just don't know! I'm not sure if I want to hear a Taylored Anthrax on the Radio. As I said before I will give it a chance but only time will tell for lack of a better cliche!:erk:

sounds to good to be true lol,unless they have in mind just doing 1 album and a tour with corey,and bush coming basck after that,who knows hey

95 WILL Rock here in Wis./IL., just had a rock report with Freak, who is supposedly good friends with the guys in Anthrax,

If he's such a good friend, why would he make the announcement without permission? Never trust a guy named Freak!:lol:

I trust no station that doesn't play Anthrax. WIIL's format has stagnated for some time now... I can't believe I once tried to get a job there.

Maybe Aug. 18th will be his first gig with Anthrax - Blabbermouth just reported they are playing Loud fest. Stone Sour is supposed to be playing in Clifton Park, NY that Night - day show in Mass. and night show in Clifton Park (is that possible)?

ANTHRAX, MELIAH RAGE, FALLEN SHALL RISE, BLEED FOR SORROW, JADED, CANDY STRIPER DEATH ORGY, KULTUR, SHAVAHAWK and SOURCE OF CONTEMPT have been confirmed for Loud Fest 07, set to take place August 18 at Haverhill Stadium on in Haverhill, Massachusetts. The all-ages event will feature 13 acts total on two stages

Maybe Aug. 18th will be his first gig with Anthrax - Blabbermouth just reported they are playing Loud fest. Stone Sour is supposed to be playing in Clifton Park, NY that Night - day show in Mass. and night show in Clifton Park (is that possible)?

ANTHRAX, MELIAH RAGE, FALLEN SHALL RISE, BLEED FOR SORROW, JADED, CANDY STRIPER DEATH ORGY, KULTUR, SHAVAHAWK and SOURCE OF CONTEMPT have been confirmed for Loud Fest 07, set to take place August 18 at Haverhill Stadium on in Haverhill, Massachusetts. The all-ages event will feature 13 acts total on two stages

I don't see any report on that.

If he's such a good friend, why would he make the announcement without permission? Never trust a guy named Freak!:lol:

Freak may have been "good friends" with band members back in the day, but I don't trust him now. Some of his exclusive "rock reports" contain shit that I read on blabbermouth 4 days before. In one report, he quoted a blabbermouth article almost word for word and said that his roadie friend gave him the news.

Never mind - it's Belladonna and his new band at LoudFest.

Freak may have been "good friends" with band members back in the day, but I don't trust him now. Some of his exclusive "rock reports" contain shit that I read on blabbermouth 4 days before. In one report, he quoted a blabbermouth article almost word for word and said that his roadie friend gave him the news.

Well, there goes any credibility Mr. Freak may have had!:lol:

I'd heard Corey Taylor was doing some work with them, not that he was necessarily the new full time singer though, surely being the frontman of 2 bands is enough?

I'd heard Corey Taylor was doing some work with them, not that he was necessarily the new full time singer though, surely being the frontman of 2 bands is enough?

I would think so, I'm really still not convinced that he's the new singer. I know it's a long shot, but I believe it will be...

John Bush.:headbang:

I had a dream that the CD was released and there were multiple singers. Crane, Taylor even the JB's