Slate Drums 3.0 at Namm 09

Any info on how you're EQing them now that you're liking them better? I also have always thought the slate chinas sounded weird and just not exactly right for heavier music.... hi hats a little too, but not as bad compared to the chinas. I understand exactly what you meant though... so, how are you getting them more to your liking?

Just running a high pass, then a high boost. Also I like to slam the overheads with a little UAD 1176LN.

I'm only really gonna be using the wav samples with apptrigga and have been away the last week so only played with them for 10mins but i wanted to congratulate and thank Steven on not only an amazing and diverse product but also for being a generous motherfucker and giving out a free upgrade!

Thank you so much!

Using the samples on my upcoming album with Todd Hansen (Berzerker, Headkase and many others) behind the kit :D

got my samples installed last night, just testing them out now, and its nice stuff.

tried the kontact player - got that working with no problems so far, although I'll be mostly using these for replacement purposes anyway.

NRG rooms sound great, although I'm still liking the original slate rooms. had a couple of drumagog errors with a few of the gogs though....