Slipknot,Mudvayne Etc..

U

Unregistered3

Can you explain why you dont like about these bands?
I seen many posts about how slipknot sucks and mudvayne are posers blablablabla... What do you dislike about them then ?

Slipknot-9 guys.1 vocalist,1 guitarist,1 bassist,1 drummer,3 percussionists(I think),a DJ and 1 sampler.Only 4 of those guys are neccessary.Plus the vocalist raps as well as sings and almost all of the rap faggots I knew last year were Slipknot fans...so that can't be good.
Mudvayne-I guess I just never got into their music.They make everything relate to mathematics and theology,etc.

Mudvayne & Slipknot aren't my cup of tea either. Mudvayne are better in my opinion having a decent drummer, bassist, and singer. Rush has 3 people and make as much noise as the nine people in Slipknot. But Slipknot and Mudvayne sound to "nu"-metal to me and they don't have guitar solos. I like guitar solos.

they dont make good music. also, slipknot is singer, guitar, guitar, drummer, bass, dj, samples, percusion, fat clown thing. its not important but you should know who you're dissing off. next time be more careful neon dark fool!!!
-neal

Oh,Slipknot has 2 guitarists?Thank you for pointing that out to neon dark fool(that one's funny,I think I'll use that name if I decide to register at anymore forums for no reason at all).Slipknot...I actually have both of their albums on cassette and I think Iowa's ok,but the 1st one is just a mess.The costume and mask thing is pretty weird,too.The rapping just gets on my nerves a lot.And the fact that they're almost always on MTV,that bugs me,too.

Slipknot is both pathetic and hypocritical at the same time I think. They are pathetic in that they have 9 members to do what 4 or 5 could do, as previously stated. They are hypocritical in that, they say how they wear the masks so people don't pay attention to their looks, but the truth is, they probably wouldn't get nearly as much attention if they didn't have the masks. Mudvayne, I at least have more respect for, but I still don't enjoy their music in the least.

Maybe at first Slipknot thought that was whay the masks were for...but,like you said,they probobly wouldn't have gotten as much attention w/out the masks as they got w/them.I think that the image and the masks got to matter more than the music.If you hear a Slipknot song,it could be any other metal band playing...the masks seem to be the only thing that distinguishes them from anyone else.There would be no Slipknot withont the grotesque masks.

understand...
but admit that Slipknot - surfacing video was damn lot of energy!

never seen it. but i did see them live a few years ago (4 maybe?) before they got popular and the singer was pretty nuts. he jumped off of some really high shit into the crowd. they still sucked though.
-neal

I tend to dislike bands where their lyrics are always bitching about something. Slipknots lyrics always seem to be whining about something or another. And when they're not bitching about how they hate people, or how they're sick of people making fun or them etc.., it's lyrics just as moronic like "if you're 555 then i'm 666."