So here I am, looking out of the window

Ok, if you think that picture is bad...check out this one...

patric.JPG

Cadarn said:
Eh eh eh!Now you all know what goes on during a party here in Italy :D !:headbang:
Buon Appetito!!!

haha, now that's a mighty steak you've got there cadarn
supergrin.gif

hope you fried it over an open fire and shared it with some mead and good friends ;)

Yeah,was really a nice evening :) A lot of wine,a lot of meat(bout 90 kgs!)and of course good people to share everything with.If you stop on these shores sometime give me a call,we can repeat the experience!!!

Cadarn said:
Yeah,was really a nice evening :) A lot of wine,a lot of meat(bout 90 kgs!)and of course good people to share everything with.If you stop on these shores sometime give me a call,we can repeat the experience!!!

geez... 90 kilos, sounds like the kind of party you'd imagine in valhall :)

hehe i'd love to but im not very keen on travelling, perhaps Patric and i could cook something similar some nice cool summers evening up here, if you for some reason should pass through here, or what do you say Patric? :)

:) Yeah!Count on it!As Patric knows,my girlfriend is swedish(she lives in Stockholm)and Ill spend there the next summer,so just make me know and the game is done!!!

Oh of course, I would love to hang out with you two good men over some beer, macho food and AA...The Swedish summers are great do to do this in! If I by any chance will be in Stockholm next Summer (also a City I'm moving to in 2 years) I will inform you guys! That would really rock.