So WTF does this mean?

spacebeer said:
I think it all depends on the sales figures........

If they were to record with Joey and the album outsells WCFYA by 2:1 they will never go back to the Bush line up...if it sells less they might, but like I said before if John has any guts he won't go into it again!

It's not Joey or John it's the band that keeps messing with both of em...I think they should make a choice what to do, if they keep Joey, then they should keep him no matter what.....

That´s basically what I said, Spacey...

dutchy said:
easy!!! new record with Joey and maybe a tour with 2 singers!! Linkin Trax in da house boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why dont they just do a double album seeing that a lot of bands are doing that these days, one disc the reunion lineup and the other with Bush and Rob.

fuelee2004 said:
Why dont they just do a double album seeing that a lot of bands are doing that these days, one disc the reunion lineup and the other with Bush and Rob.

I had this idea as well, but I think that would be two totally different bands under one name...not to mention it would be probably financially demanding...

johnnieCzech said:
I had this idea as well, but I think that would be two totally different bands under one name...not to mention it would be probably financially demanding...

Not too sure about that one, Johnnie - get the right label behind you, and they may be willing to do something like this. I know of a non-metal artist who a few years ago packaged a live disc with his greatest hits along with his new studio album, and his deal with the label called for them to only charge an extra dollar, which was for the packaging. That label has, sadly, gone to shit of late.