SOLD OUT!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
changing sounds and changing the direction of the band does equal a band selling out. But to change the way you did things for money...thats selling out. Personally I dont think Metallica sold out. They wanted to try something different. Did it work...not really. But all goes the same for every band I listen to. If the music is good I will listen to it. I am not going to bitch about the sound...oh it's not the same..the drums sound different so now I don't like them...and the singer...singing a little too low for my taste..that means they sold out..

People who are afraid of change are afraid of their favorite band chaging anything about there music. And that's rough

You know whats a better question....who is going to sell out...

I suspect after Dragonforce signing with roadrunner, we gonna see a huge change in their music style, they already announced they don't want to be categorized as only power metal...

I shiver to think what they might try on their next album if they say they don't just wanna do power metal, and i blame roadrunner, because all of a sudden they sign up, and the next minute they make a ridicolous announcement like that...sell outs? time will tell.

Ender Rises said:
God this thread is stupid. Fuck what the band is signed to, fuck what they look like, fuck all of that. If the music is good, the music is good. A good image is a plus, but not needed for a band to be good.

I never heard such a unique, rebelious thing said...

How about all the 80s bands who broke up when metal became unpopular/unprofitable, but have reformed due to the market created by internet exposure?

So they reunite their shitty 80s bands to play some reunion gigs to make money.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Fucking sweet.:kickass:

That's like 99% of the bands I like (Kreator, Destruction, Iron Maiden, Exodus, Atheist, etc. etc...)
I don't think any of those bands ever broke up, though, except Atheist.

Status
Not open for further replies.