Sometimes you gotta vent

professorlamp

I are Joe
Nov 2, 2009
Wales, United Kingdom
So much work to do the least the guy could do is let me on the fucking bus. I wrote this email in today

'Today on the 23rd of February I had the displeasure of missing my bus (the X50 to wrexham at 7:50AM) due to one of your employees driving directly pass me despite my hand being in obvious view.I had a university lecture at 9 AM and as predicted I had to resort to a more expensive means thanks to your wonderful staff. I ran after the bus in hope he would stop like a kind busdriver would do, however, he simply drove on as it seems he is a bitter old man. If by chance you decide to take this up with him ( I am unsure of his name but he looks like the sorry version of Bruce Forsythe with a dodgy moustache) then can you please email me back at this address and let me know how you get on?

I may only be able to carry small change from now on as it seems I used up all my notes getting to university.'

I don't care if it doesn't get read but it felt good. I will literally be carrying pennies to the bus though and then when I see he's working he's going to have a sorry time :kickass:

whether I handled things well is not the point :lol: