speaking of poser......?

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLL! :hotjump:

First, it's stupidt for a band to have a profile on a program like that ("to make new friends")!

nikon87 said:
I can't believe that some people actually think it is Alexi . :lol:

Second, only morons fans (so called groupies) would think so... Specially when everyone (at least, every true fan) knows Alexi doesn't actually the internet!

hahahahahahahaha
losers who really think it is alexi hahahaha

pfft.... :yuk:

Non-believers. It's Alexi muthafuckin' Laiho! We added eachother to our friend's list on myspace and I am going to meet him in New York (he said he moved there for the spring) this weekend for crazy drinking and partying. He said he might bring Janne if he can wake him up. It's gonna be FUCKING AWESOME! He's going to teach me how to play EVERYTHING off of Something Wild because it is hands down his favorite CD still, of all time. Also, for all you fans taking notes out there too, he said Bruce Willis was better in Fifth Element than Die Hard, and Wes Borland is better than Randy Rhoads times like.. a Quadrillion.

And it's ok to be jealous, you all wish you were me. You can bow down now :worship: , OR send me 20 dollars in the mail and after I shake his hand, you can all touch it (while I wear a glove of course... We can't get too greedy now) and have pics taken with it.

Fin.