speaking of poser......?

DeathPact said:
im Trully sorry but im just trying to liberate u guys from this gay forums shit, Im ok with sort of educational use of it but socializing about shit like this is just a heads up for "GET A LIFE" im tired of reading all this shit and trying to help you guys see the light. There is Like real ppl beyond your computer screen! Now most of you are going to go OMG whe know that looser but you dont actually know what it means.

~I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF U HATE ME~

"oh no, they're enjoying themselves and having fun on a level I can't comprehend :cry: :cry: :cry: "

You are so cool, I hope you stay here for good :p Then we can SLEEP IN THE BED OF RAZORS FOREEEVAAAAAH OMG LOOOLZ ROFLMFAO!!!11

This post is really pointless. MySpace is just some fad that millions of teens are obsessed with all of a sudden. There are millions of people posing as others on MySpace, not just this one with Alexi. I don't see what the point of saying stuff like 'look his age isn't correct' or 'that's information copied from the old cobhc.com profile' is. It's obviously some little kid posing as Alexi and I really don't see what the big deal is.

Now I'm sure you will all talk shit and tell me to shut up and I'm an idiot and crap but think about it who gives a fuck if some little kid is posing as Alexi on such a pathetic MySpace site.

First of all, I'm on myspace. Yes, it is a bit opf a fad, and I'm hooked on it. I know at least one other person on this board that's on it as well.

Second of all, when it is an actual band on there, not someone pretending to be one, it is a usefull tool for getting your music out there. Every one of my friend's bands is on it, and it's helped them get shows, make contacts for tours, and spread their fanbase beyond the general area we live in. Shit, because of Myspace, a buddy of mine almost got a spot as guitarist for Cannae(A metalcore band out of Boston. And please, don't turn this into a Metalcore bashing thread). So Myspace is not useless if you're a band.

And finally, yes, all people who feel the need to make fake profiles of famous people deserve to be shot. (Although I am On Stewie Griffin's Friends list on Myspace:D)

I'll admit, I have a myspace account too, and like plffffft said, it's good for bands (big and small) and any other interest area/category that wants free promotion. Besides that and blogging, it's also good for meeting new people with similar interests...also, I even come across someone recently on myspace that I haven't talked to in 8 years (he moved back to this area), and I've come across a few I haven't spoken to since high school. But yeah, the fake profiles and jailbait-teenie-boppers that TyPe LiEk ThIs give it a bad rep.

I'll admit I have a MySpace and my band has a MySpace. It's very useful for getting your band known. But still its a fad and eventually they will come out with another site just like it thats bigger and better and everyone on myspace will switch to the new site.

I remember everyone around here was on Xanga, then found myspace was better so they all switched. It's just a teen fad, although I will admit it's good for getting your bands music out.

There are lots of bandmembers of pro-bands on myspace of bands that are actually bigger than cob. How do I know? Because they have links to it on their own websites.

But anyway, I do not have a myspace and I really don't care about this at all.
Since Alexi hates the internet and everything internet, little chance it's him.

Btw; what a waste of time to tell stupid people in stupid threads that they are stupid.

e-mail the mod or sthg if you're so annoyed

DeathPact said:
im Trully sorry but im just trying to liberate u guys from this gay forums shit, Im ok with sort of educational use of it but socializing about shit like this is just a heads up for "GET A LIFE" im tired of reading all this shit and trying to help you guys see the light. There is Like real ppl beyond your computer screen! Now most of you are going to go OMG whe know that looser but you dont actually know what it means.

~I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF U HATE ME~

oh yeah! then come back to wonderful real life out there and stop fucking bothering innocent forumists who have done nothing bad to you.
just an opinion, ah! :wave:

erm am sure i read somewhere that alexi hates the net, anyway there so busy touring usually i doubt they even get any time to faff around on the net let alone sign up to one of them profile bollox kind of sites