speaking of poser......?

IM joining Myspace to 1) tell these dumbasses whats going on, and 2) to get a hold of my old band.

I've been Bodomized said:
pfft.... :yuk:

Non-believers. It's Alexi muthafuckin' Laiho! We added eachother to our friend's list on myspace and I am going to meet him in New York (he said he moved there for the spring) this weekend for crazy drinking and partying. He said he might bring Janne if he can wake him up. It's gonna be FUCKING AWESOME! He's going to teach me how to play EVERYTHING off of Something Wild because it is hands down his favorite CD still, of all time. Also, for all you fans taking notes out there too, he said Bruce Willis was better in Fifth Element than Die Hard, and Wes Borland is better than Randy Rhoads times like.. a Quadrillion.

And it's ok to be jealous, you all wish you were me. You can bow down now :worship: , OR send me 20 dollars in the mail and after I shake his hand, you can all touch it (while I wear a glove of course... We can't get too greedy now) and have pics taken with it.

Fin.

:lol: and then again :lol:

Why wouldn't he move to New York ? He only has an album of songs to write .

(Yes , I know you are being sarcastic. Should be ,anyway.) :lol: RLMAO

anyone else notice that the profile info used for "Alexi Laiho" is identical to the old cobhc.com profile info???
this is funny

Yeah, and he tells hes 24 years old, he´s supposed to be 25 if i can count. Lets see if the new info about alexi is totally different.... fuck that guy :D i should write him that he rocks! maybe then the guy takes his finger out of his asshole for a moment and answers me

im Trully sorry but im just trying to liberate u guys from this gay forums shit, Im ok with sort of educational use of it but socializing about shit like this is just a heads up for "GET A LIFE" im tired of reading all this shit and trying to help you guys see the light. There is Like real ppl beyond your computer screen! Now most of you are going to go OMG whe know that looser but you dont actually know what it means.

~I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF U HATE ME~

DeathPact said:
~I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF U HATE ME~

Get the fuck out...

No I mean it... get out, I don't ever want to see you again.

STOP QUOTING BODOM SONGS YOU IGNORANT SHITFACE!!!

DeathPact said:
Oh I guess i need to be a 2 year long forum nerd before i can quote COB? fuck dude whatever

That has nothing to do with it.

Quoting bodom songs makes you look like a fucking retard, it's the reason most other forums on this board hate us. Stupid ass fanboys like you make our lives (me, gavin, seldomlaid, thanatopsis, and most of the other regulars here) hellish because nobody takes us seriously.