Stop bitching the New In flames !

You can make fun of Clay-Man and hotknifinghash, that seems like a popular pastime these days. Whatever you do, do not express your like for ASOP (OK you've already made that mistake, so watch out for the elitists, but between you and me, I like ASOP too), hate on Anders cuz he's a "rockstar", and generally lament about how In Flames have fallen.

Don't mind Clay-Man, I'm new around here too, but I've seen enough to know that his opinion means about as much as Obama's at a KKK convention.

I would say, as I would to many, that perhaps it is not questioning his words as it is his motive.

You can make fun of Clay-Man and hotknifinghash, that seems like a popular pastime these days. Whatever you do, do not express your like for ASOP (OK you've already made that mistake, so watch out for the elitists, but between you and me, I like ASOP too), hate on Anders cuz he's a "rockstar", and generally lament about how In Flames have fallen.

DE4life, once again, fucking die, or I will kill you myself.

Or go practice your rhythm on your shitty In Flames covers you cunt. That's right, that was me who commented on your fucking cover.
You can release a cover album called "A Sense Of Rhythm" to sarcasm on your shitty inability to time your growls right.

Like you have room to make fun of me. Who made you superior? Your fucking buttbuddy WeAreInFlames? Why don't you go hop your ass on his dick, it's a cheaper ride than going to Cedar Point probably because WAIF is a cheap bitch.

Some things I say can be choppy and confusing yeah. Oh my god, my grammar is horrible! Get the fuck over it.

HotKnifingHash can be a dumbass but that doesn't call for him to be constantly made fun of.

You're a faggot. All I said is inflameswetrust is a good additional member to the boards and you're all fucking shooting me down, on my fucking birthday too.
I'm saying I'm happy he went to buy all the albums instead of being a fag and buying Reroute and up. I fucking hate ASOP, but at least that album got him into In Flames.

Oh man, was just messing with you hombre, pushing people's buttons is quite enjoyable.

So.

I'm sorry.

Happy birthday btw, getting ready to go and take my mom out for hers actually :p

Yeah, all that shit I just said was 99% for fucking Faggot4life.

That's great you're taking your mom out for her birthday, Hope she has a good one.

this has become nothing but flaming wars, back to the discussion though, i personally think old in flames is better no doubt. the first song i heard was pinball map off of this compilation album i bought at the record store(it also had meshuggah and soilwork on it also, the latter of which i'm still really into)and from then on i was hooked. i got my hands on reroute to remain first and enjoyed it very much, still do to this day. i went back to clayman and got the rest of the albums in backward order. so it was clayman, then colony, then whoracle, then jester race, then lunar strain. i've enjoyed them all, my least favorite would be lunar strain, i just don't like the production on that album at all. i bought the last three albums as soon as they came out. a lot of people would put come clarity over soundtrack to your escape but i don't, i like almost all of soundtrack. come clarity just didn't do it for me, three good songs and the rest sound like garbage. then a sense of purpose comes out and it's okay, i like it better than come clarity, the songs are decent, but could be way better. i think that in flames are just doing what they want to do though now and that's cool. it's a lot of hit and miss with the fanbase but hey they got all these people in here bitching about them so people are still taking notice.:lol: like it or not they have changed and will continue to do so and i actually like that about them it's a surprise everytime they release an album it's not the same old shit and to me i think they're doing okay, they don't sound quite like everything else out there.

What I find insanely hilarious with Clay-man is his inability to post a topic without "you suck dicks" "faggot" "ASOP drink horse cum" "gay" "die" and others ...

School would have been useful.

And the whole In Flames discography kick ass (except Lunar because I hate Mikael Danne vocals).

In flames we trust !

Maybe if you scumbags weren't dicks to people I would lay off of being a dick to everyone else?

Man, is it even possible to hate Lunar Strain (or Stanne for that matter) on these forums? That has to be punishable by death.

DE4life, once again, fucking die, or I will kill you myself.

Or go practice your rhythm on your shitty In Flames covers you cunt. That's right, that was me who commented on your fucking cover.
You can release a cover album called "A Sense Of Rhythm" to sarcasm on your shitty inability to time your growls right.

Like you have room to make fun of me. Who made you superior? Your fucking buttbuddy WeAreInFlames? Why don't you go hop your ass on his dick, it's a cheaper ride than going to Cedar Point probably because WAIF is a cheap bitch.

Some things I say can be choppy and confusing yeah. Oh my god, my grammar is horrible! Get the fuck over it.

HotKnifingHash can be a dumbass but that doesn't call for him to be constantly made fun of.

You're a faggot. All I said is inflameswetrust is a good additional member to the boards and you're all fucking shooting me down, on my fucking birthday too.
I'm saying I'm happy he went to buy all the albums instead of being a fag and buying Reroute and up. I fucking hate ASOP, but at least that album got him into In Flames.

You're so boring.

Don't know why you're calling WAIF my 'buttbuddy' as I've had plenty of pops at him in the past too?

Thing is, I am superior to you, so I do have the right to talk down to you. Nothing you've posted on this board has ever been worth anything, whereas I've made plenty of constructive posts that often get dragged down by spastics like you who seem to have serious anger management issues.

I don't give a shit if it's your birthday, by the way, I hope it's your last.

Peace.

You guys are so off-topic.

We should be talking about how terrible In Flames have become and how their just making music for the masses at this point.

Sorry, way too easy to get into flaming sessions with posters like Clay-Man around to annoy the fuck out of me...

Think I've said what I want to say in regards to the actual thread anyhow. It's just wAR now, internet styles.

You guys are so off-topic.

We should be talking about how terrible In Flames have become and how their just making music for the masses at this point.

I think it's not for the masses because his singing just sucks nowadays, it's listenable, but it's still terrible!

The music has become abit better though Imo.

Umm... okay. Er, yeah. I still love the newer albums though I wasn't too gone on CC except for reflect the storm and crawl through knives. But I can't pick a favorite album.

Lunar Strain was brilliant. I loved the contrast between the songs, and the vocals were amazing.