Stop bitching the New In flames !

Guys, seriously, stop with the In Flames insulting. It's stupid, just say you don't like the new albums. I also don't like them, but I'm not having a speech about how bad I want for them to parish or something like that.

Welcome, I'm glad you you took the time to read up and figure out what this place is all about before posting your asinine comments. If you want to suck IF wang for the sake of sucking wang you should totally try Jesterhead.

But seriously.

Welcome.

Welcome, I'm glad you you took the time to read up and figure out what this place is all about before posting your asinine comments. If you want to suck IF wang for the sake of sucking wang you should totally try Jesterhead.

But seriously.

Welcome.
I like you. You're like me, but slightly more aggressive.

I'll call him...mini-me.

Both of us dig CC and I like ASOP but if you can't handle a little joking at IF's expense then you can go right on my ignore list.
You call this "jocking"? Ok, at the begging I had nothing against it. I just read and laughed, but this isn't "little", it's pretty much if you ask me.

But seriously.

Welcome.
Worm welcome, uh? :lol: Ok, even if you're trying to insult me or something, I'm not gonna' start a conflict with you. Thanks for the advise. :lol:

WeAreInFlames said:
I'll call him...mini-me.
Lol, who is "him"? :err:

You call this "jocking"? Ok, at the begging I had nothing against it. I just read and laughed, but this isn't "little", it's pretty much if you ask me.

Worm welcome, uh? :lol: Ok, even if you're trying to insult me or something, I'm not gonna' start a conflict with you. Thanks for the advise. :lol:

Here are a few jokes for you.

1. Your punctuation is awful.
2. Your spelling is worse.
3. Your thoughts aren't even coherently expressed.
Your common sense is lacking.

5. Who ever said anybody was "jocking?" In Flames has released as much trash as they have quality metal and we have every right to make fun of it and/or put it down in our method of choice.
6. A joke gone too far is still a joke.

ENGLISH.png

Woops, looks like the joke is on you.

: offtopic : Ok, first of all - I'm not from America or the U.K. Second - I did say that you don't have the right to make fun of them. I was just wondering why do you do it, when you love their music, even if the new albums don't respond to your taste.

Don't care where you're from, this is an English-language forum and I'd appreciate it if you respected our language, otherwise you can go speak terrorist in a cave with your buddies.

Don't care where you're from, this is an English-language forum and I'd appreciate it if you respected our language, otherwise you can go speak terrorist in a cave with your buddies.
: offtopic : How did I disrespected your language? I'm not that good at it, what's the problem?

Weareinflamesinflames91

dunno about the purpose of that, anyway don't take anything too seriosly, any of you, including ones who just read and never post (any here btw?).

Weareinflamesinflames91

dunno about the purpose of that, anyway don't take anything too seriosly, any of you, including ones who just read and never post (any here btw?).
: offtopic : I'm not, but I think that people are not so happy with my presence, here. I just want to apologize to all of you, who are not satisfied with my English or punctuation: I didn't meant to abuse someone and make fun of your language.

it is comments like this that make america hated around the world. you act like the guy came in and started typing purely in spanish or some other language. surely you and tricky with all your wit can deduce what he is saying, if not, perhaps it is someone else whose common sense is lacking.

it is comments like this that make america hated around the world. you act like the guy came in and started typing purely in spanish or some other language. surely you and tricky with all your wit can deduce what he is saying, if not, perhaps it is someone else whose common sense is lacking.

The same type of people who hate America are the same type of people that are in America, who are making people hate it.

I myself don't really care what you people talk about, or what kind of writing style you have.

I'm just wasting my time here, spamming and discussing interesting stuff.
(How does this remind me of Sober and irrelevant...?)

If you can take a dick, you can take a joke.
And obviously you can take a dick, so stfu.

I'm full of those. The idea was that obviously I'm not serious. I'm not one of those people who don't think anything should be serious on the internet but I think recognizing jokes is a key internet skill. In this case, I'm trying to flush out those who don't realize it's a joke so I can ignore them. You seem reasonable intelligent so I'll give you another shot but our terrorist friend is gone.