Summer 2011 European Tour - Post Your Pictures, Videos, Reviews Here

Summer 2011 European Tour
1 July 2011: House of Progression @ The Peel, Kingston, England
7 July 2011: De Pul, Uden, Netherlands
8 July 2011: Night of the Prog Festival, Loreley, Germany

Please post your pictures, videos, reviews and/or comments of the Tour here. Don't forget to mention which gig you attended.

^ Great pictures Rick!

Note: I meant to create a new thread where we gather all pictures, videos and reviews of particular gigs all in one place. Since I haven't been here for a while, I've lost touch with the admin side of things. In the process of relearning, I have accidentally deleted the House Of Progression confirmation thread whilst trying to move Rick's post to this new thread.

My sincere apologies to Richard, Justin, Rick and anybody else I might have inconvenienced by my ignorance.

Here's a song for ya!

I've got 15 videos in total. I'll post them over the week as and when I schedule permits.

For convenience, I have created a playlist where I will be adding all the videos chronologically. You can save the playlist and keep checking it if you don't visit the forum regularly: THRESHOLD - Live In Kingston 2011 playlist.

Threshold were majestic that night...enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thanks! I was smiling whilst shooting that video. Quite a shame you don't get to see it! Also have to add that I love Richard's 70's/Hammond type keyboards! Acoustic versions of Ground Control and Life Flow are priceless!