SX's activity

Slaydon

Jul 28, 2008
right outside Oslo, Norway
I think it's real clever of SX not to be overly active like, say, Dream Theater. Releasing albums every second year really isn't a wise thing to do if you are no longer in your heyday. That's not to say SX belong to that group, but I think it's really good that they take their time and take it easy in between the albums, so they can come back with really good stuff.:) Don't you?

Michael Romeo is a genius btw.:worship:

the fact that SYMPHONY X take their time between albums is a good thing because it gives the gays the time to make thier work perfectly done . however when that become too long (which is the case for PL) it is not a good thing because the result is a lot of wasted unused material ( wich MJR had complained about on an interview ) + inspiration deosn't wait of course so the work has to be done once the ideas are available and the tour dates are still far in my opinion for the work process to be not interrupted (by the way in that interview with SWEDEN ROCK TV if my memory is still intact MJR and RUSS said that they would use the old material ( the unused one ) to "fill the gap " (speeking about th wasted years between th odysse and pl )) :kickass:

well after all shit happens , i was really dizzy when i wrote that so any way ... sorry again "GUYS" :lol:

I don't think it has anything to do with cleverness, I think that's just how things have worked out.

But yeah DT should slow down. Their stuff is thinning out.