take a listen lol

Hedon-

vic firth 2b
Apr 24, 2008
05:20 on face of melinda live @roundhouse tapes just before the guitars burst some guy from the audience screams YEAHHH and the timing is so wonderful as if it was planned i laughed hysterically when i heard this

Knowing the fanaticsm of several Opeth fans, I'm willing to bet he analysed FoM a lot before seeing them live and had his YEAH pre planned well in advance. FOR GLORY ON THE LIVE ALBUM!

I just like the time on Lamentations before To Rid the Disease starts where Mike is like "only that its slightly mellow doesnt mean its any less evil does it?" and then a guy in the back is just yells NO IT DOSENT!

I just like the time on Lamentations before To Rid the Disease starts where Mike is like "only that its slightly mellow doesnt mean its any less evil does it?" and then a guy in the back is just yells NO IT DOSENT!

OMG ROFLMAO IM DYING

love the part on Lamentations when somebody in the crowd asks "hows Anna?", Mike goes "shes fine..thanks" or something into that effect.

hmmm, am i the only one who thinks its idiotic to scream during the quiet parts?

No you aren't lol. During Hope Leaves at the Nokia Theater concert. There was this awesome silence that descended on the whole crowd, lighters out and everything, it was amazing, and some jackass started shouting...

Anyone else get annoyed in Hope Leaves on Lamentations by that bitch who screams just as Mikael starts singing? I always want to strangle her.

Anyone else get annoyed in Hope Leaves on Lamentations by that bitch who screams just as Mikael starts singing? I always want to strangle her.

Belive it or not, that was actually a guy. He briefly posted here shortly after Lametations came out.

After he made that fucked noise why didn't he get plummeted? I haven't watched the dvd in a while but I know he does it numerous times, why didn't someone belt him? After two of those raping pig squeals I'd have lost all patience. At first like most I thought it was a chick therefore no bashing, but I was surprised on a 2nd watch of it that it's a guy, not a mutant pig bitch. Thank christ you can't hear any stupid cunts like that in the new dvd.

Well, it is a live show, so what can you really do? There are always gonna be plenty of pummel-worthy assholes at live shows. Similar to the fact that I hate mosh pits, and would love to toss a smoke bomb in one!

I love the part at the beginning of Blackwater Park, Mike says "a note is about to appear on the PA" and this guys like "THERE IT IS!". fucking lol

Lol, on Lamentations when he was telling them they were gonna start the second set some guy yells out "Fuck the first set!!" haha.

^&^^I'm referring to 3:19-3:20. I'm not a prick - that's a good time to go YEAHHHHHH!

Lol I know, I'm just saying, there are times when people need to stfu.

Like that screeching asshole in Lamentations...

The first time I heard The roundhouse tapes, at the end of Face of Melinda when Mike is trying to announce tnatsw, I was like expecting him to tell the crowd to stfu, and wasn't really surprised when he did.