Tattoos?

I am interested, and occasionally try to think of a cool tattoo, but so far no decisions. What's hindering my process of getting a tattoo is seeing all those tats that have transformed into dark green wad gunks that look like skin cancer.

Tattoo's shouldn't end up looking like that, they do require maintenance. With proper care & touch up's they'll stay fresh. People should be aware of this before they decide to get one. If anything, tattoos just end up being annoyingly costly for some people.
:kickass:

You have a great backside lemme just say :)

Hahaha well thank you!!

And Kai's right about the aftercare- the green, splotchy thing shouldn't happen if you get it done at a reputable tattoo shop and commit to proper aftercare...a lot of the tattoos like that that you see were done years ago when the ink wasn't as high quality as it is today...just like technology, tattoos have evolved and gotten much better.

well you mean the aftercare right after you got it or the aftercare for coming years? because after its healed it doesnt require that much attention unless you are sunwhore.

well you mean the aftercare right after you got it or the aftercare for coming years? because after its healed it doesnt require that much attention unless you are sunwhore.

Mostly the immediate after care...it can really affect the overall quality if you don't make every effort to allow it to heal properly... but you're right, exposing it to the sun in the future can really fuck it up.

If it's on a place where it will get any sun exposure you should put sun screen on everyday, but other than that tattoos shouldn't turn green or whatever ..
:)

Alot of self righteousness on this board. Its their tattoo, their money and maybe someday their regret. Who knows. Talking down to them ain't gonna make a damn difference to them. Just like I laugh when people rip all mine. They are awesome tattoos by the way. Hail the hatecrew.

He printed off the artwork and stenciled it 100% the same but I asked to have it "changed" so the reaper was larger and covered more area of the arm and the skull moved slightly up so it'd fit better than having it longer that would wrap around. I have a skull on the inside already so it wouldn't have fit properly and would have been too small, leaving too much empty space if he'd have used the stencil...so he drew it freehand!

149thsh.jpg