Thank-You Opeth.

Static said:
People are being pretty stuck up. The guy loves Opeth...let him say it if he wants.

Totally agree with Static here. Exactly where is the harm of proclaiming something like this? I know a LOT of band members/people/friends who don't get praise for things. But if they do, they are very appreciative. My best friend looked particularly good one day and I told him so. He was shocked, but happy. He was like, no one tells me that but it's nice to hear every now and then. :) And Opeth doesn't mind hearing it either. I tell them that they sounded great on a particular night or we'll sit there and talk about the new cd or how I think Steel is cool even though most people don't... It's fun to talk about, especially when someone knows you. I could easily say many things about Opeth like Justin did. Especially since Opeth helped me keep my mind off my grandfather's funeral the day after their gig in July. I couldn't go to the funeral. Yet they did a lot to help me out emotionally. I'm sure there are more than a few people here who love Opeth as well. Give the dude a break.

Hi to all..this is my first post here too...I'm from Italy and I love Opeth's music.Someone said Opeth is an overvalued band....but it's a great band...So...I don't know if it's better with or without growls

Generous said:
Hi to all..this is my first post here too...I'm from Italy and I love Opeth's music.Someone said Opeth is an overvalued band....but it's a great band...So...I don't know if it's better with or without growls

i would wager to say.... both.

Thanks for the support on my prayer/praise, guys. I was kinda in the Opeth trace when i wrote it,you know listening to to Credence,When and BRI, gets ya in the opeth loving mood :) Does me anyways!

I know "still water" likes Opeth... its ok.. but comme on.. its kind of funny when somebody expreses in the way he did...

and i still think he jerks off on his opeth cds...
*a picture of opeth on the celing... you can imagine whats going on under it

People, a lot of you act like Opeth are the end-all-be-all of music, and that they should be worshipped likes gods. Get over it. They're good, (at least the first 4 were), but not that good. sheesh...

(I bet the word "opinion" will be used soon enough to counter my post, or a word with similar meaning) :rolleyes: