Thank-You Opeth.

Still_Water

Aug 27, 2003
Visit site
Thank-you Opeth for making the world's most beautiful music, with all emotions combined, all your albums will be a part of my life for a lifetime, and hopefully after-life. Your music should'nt be called music, it should be called a "Masterpiece of Human Emotions" displayed in music. Opeth is the most brilliant band on this Earth, in my opinion, and hopefully many others. Never go mainstream, underground is what makes your music a mystery in the world of music. Keep up the great work, and hopefully you'll be producing music for many souls, for many years.
-Thank you opeth,
Justin.

Hey guys, first post here.

I've been an opeth fan for about 6 months now and I really gotta agree with you on that one... their music is so powerful, full of emotions and technically very good... I can't get enough of their music... MAYH, BP, Deliverance, Damnation are all friggin masterpieces I havent had time to get into the other cds...

...whatever I may say here will never describe the extent of my respect ofr those guys... and I guess byt what I,ve seen here, i'm gladly not the only one.

Amen

Tony:D

Disturbed4ntics said:
Opeth is not the best band in the world.

They are higly overrated.

Overrated is a fools choice of word. An infantile and elitistic way to try to explain that someone is wrong, that the band/movie/thing he adores actually is overated and not that good.